Disappeared??

Heya guys so m back again with some new twists and turns up in my story...

PRECAP:  Purvi sees someone's shadow, calls but no one replies...

NOW today's....
🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜💜🖤💜🖤
_______________________________________

Purvi: kon...kon hai...aree yrr...jawab toh do....dekho andhera hai... Abhijeet sir aap hain kya...main abhi aa hi rahi hoon Don't worry...vo actually matchbox nhi mil raha na... isliye thoda time lag raha hai...but aap chaliye main aati hun...

Suddenly after saying her the shadow disappeared...so she thought he might be Abhijeet sir only...

She again goes back to kichen and starts searching...she was looking in the drawer....when she feels someone is standing behind her...

So, she turned immediately to see, and collided with someone...
And he holds her by waist and their position is like:...

The pic is our kalma, but their position is same like our kalma

Because it was dark so she couldn't recognise who is he, but she only recognises that he is a man holding her like this with strong arms and his smell (perfume) creating a different type of aroma there....

She said...

Purvi: Kavin sir....

Kavin: (Kavin....yes guys it was none other than Kavin...)
He was just thinking how she gets know, coz his face is not visible that much that she can see him...

Kavin: (spoke) tumhe kaise pata ki main hun...

He can see her facial 😍 expressions...she was wondering what to say... because she has recognises his perfume's smell...and with that Kavin having lighter with him so he lights up the candle... 🕯️ 🕯️

And now both can see their visible faces...

Kavin: bolo Purvi... tumhe kaise pata chala ki main hi hun...koi aur nhi...

She thinks a while, that whether she should speaks up how she recognised him...

So, she finally speaks...

Purvi: vo sir....(she gulps before speaking, he could see she is shying much 😊😊 and they're much close also)he can feel her's breath now...

Kavin: bolo Purvi...(speaks so softly that only they can listen, no one else even if someone is present there) mm...it's ok agar nhi...

Purvi: (speaks in btw. Him) nhi...sir vo...aap...aapki...sme....se...

Kavin: kya??

Purvi: aapke... perfume ke smell se...

Kavin: ohh...tumhe kaise pata...I mean...tumne...