Chapter Thirteen: Emergency Contact

Yoongi groaned as his phone kept ringing, he cursed the damn object, and whoever was calling him this early in the morning. As he was struggling to get a grip on his phone with closed eyes he ended up falling down from his couch to the ground with a small "oof" sound.

As much as he didn't want to, he finally gave up and opened his eyes. He sighed, the house was a mess, empty cola cans and Sojo bottles, pizza boxes and potato chips bags were almost everywhere, how the hell did Hoseok fuck up his living room like that while he was asleep?

You see Yoongi was back from his studio pretty late at night and was exhausted, he wanted to go to bed as soon as possible but Hoseok called him and asked...no declared that he was going to crash at his place talking about a fight with his dad. While watching a movie he fell asleep and woke up to the mess his best friend left behind. The culprit himself was fast sleeping in piles of blankets and a few pillows in front of the TV. Yoongi came back to his senses when his phone rang again.

"Ah...the phone..." he mumbled. He finally found his phone under the couch and frowned at the unknown ID caller before answering it.

"Yeah?" He said in a deep husky morning voice, his frown deepened as he carefully listened to the person talking on the other side of the line.

"I see......ok...ok I will be there, thank you for informing me....yes thank you." He then hung up and walked over to Hoseok kicking him softly

"Oi Hobi, wake up." But Hoseok just ignored him, mumbling some inchoate word before rolling away from his feet.

"(Y/n) is in trouble, if you won't wake up in the next 10 minutes whilst I'm  getting ready i will leave you." Yoongi warned and as he expected, upon hearing that their friend was in trouble Hoseok jumped, sitting straight looking at Yoongi with a scowl and disheveled hair.

"Hmm?" He mumbled

"Get ready I will tell you on our way."

An hour later they finally reached (Y/n)'s college department building. Both Yoongi and Hoseok rushed inside when they reached the room that the woman told Yoongi on the phone, they knocked before entering. Two women and a man were there, one of the women was sitting behind the desk while the other one held some documents in her hand standing beside her, she was probably her assistant. The man was standing in front of the desk, Yoongi knew him, he was one of the professors.

"Hello, I'm (Y/n)'s emergency contact." Yoongi said the woman's eyes shone upon seeing one of the golden students of the university and one of the richest ones.

"Mr. Min, glad you could join us, are you here to see (Y/n)?" She asked.

"No I'm here to be removed from her emergency contacts..." he was cut off by Hoseok slapping the back of his head.

"Yes, is she ok?" Hoseok said. The woman sitting behind the desk nodded his head before standing up.

"Acutely, Mr. Jung...She got into a fight today."

"What?" Both boys were confused and shocked. (Y/n)? Fight? She never believed in violence, mostly because she wasn't capable of any but she didn't like it either so yeah, hearing that she got into a fight was something new.

The woman behind the desk sighed and stood up.

"Please follow me, gentlemen." She said and began to lead the way. She took them to another room were sat (Y/n) and Mila in front of a desk, and one of their professors behind it. (Y/n) and the professor guy were in P.E uniforms but Mila was dressed casually holding a bloody napkin in front of her nose.

"What the heck happened here?" Upon hearing Yoongi's voice (Y/n)'s head snapped in his direction, eyes widening when she saw her friends.

"What...what are you guys doing here?" She asked before glaring at the woman behind them, "I said don't inform anyone." She spat