Chapter Ten: He what?

"Where is who?" The deep, calm voice filled her senses, her heartbeat increased ridiculously. She already knew who the voice belonged too and even if she didn't his cologne would definitely give away his identity. She turned around and looked at Taehyung.

His bespoken suite was made of black cloth that had a certain sheen under the light, his tie was black too. His Rolex watch and several rings shinning on his wrist and fingers. He was holding a glass of alcohol in his hand with a round piece of ice, she could smell the alcohol from it.

"Tae! I didn't expect to see you here." She beamed happily at him. Taehyung chuckled at her cuteness.

"Yeah me neither; My father was invited but he couldn't attend so he sent me instead." He playfully rolled his eyes. The smile on his face flattered once his eyes caught the sight of Mila and Jungkook, his stare turned into a glare and his jaw clenched, he was mad.

(Y/n) looked at them as well she narrowed her eyes at Jungkook, not sure why but seeing him with Mila really annoyed her as much as she didn't want to admit.

"Are you and Mila ok?" She asked facing Taehyung one more time.

"We broke up." He said ever so casually but it still shocked (Y/n), she nearly choked on he drink. "What? Really?" She asked with wide eyes, Taehyung only nodded, not in the mood to explain what happened. (Y/n) also didn't want to seem nosy or annoying so she just kept quiet, preventing herself from asking more questions. Her and Tae managed to forget about the couple standing not far away and talked about their lives normally for awhile. It was enjoyable for both of them until Taehyung mentioned that his leaving the country.

"I'm leaving Korea soon." Tae said eyes on his glass of alcohol. Her smile dropped but she put it on again with sheer willpower when he looked at her again.

"What? When? Where?" He chucked

"I'm going to England, we're opening a branch there soon, father wants me to move and become the CEO. I guess it's a good change for me too, don't you agree?"

'No'

"Yes." She breathed, smiling brightly at him. (Y/n) felt her eyes getting warm she mentally cursed herself. She shouldn't have drank so much if she couldn't handle her liquor well. Now she was going to embarrass herself she just knew it.

"I'm transferring to a new university as well.....Hey, you ok?" Taehyung asked voice concerned as he saw her glossy eyes.

"Y...yeah I'm...I'm fine." She assured him, voice shaking a little. Taehyung put his hand under her chin and lift her face to look at him

"Are you really?" He gently asked and she just nodded her head. Looking away from his handsome face which was too close for her heart to handle. He always had a soft spot for (Y/n), the girl was just so precious to him as a friend. Even though the two didn't hang out much recently due to Mila's possessive attitude his feelings for her didn't change. He still loves her like a little sister.

"Aigoo, are you going to miss me that much?" He teased

'Yes...please don't go.' She thought as a tear rolled down her cheek which Taehyung was quick to wipe with his thumb.

"I'm going to miss you." Her voice was barely above a whisper but he heard it and his eyes softened.

"I will miss you too. But hey it's not like I'm going to die or move to the Mars you know?"

He pulled her close and hugged her, she hugged him back tightly, letting his scent invade her senses, feeling his warmth before it all faded away. She sniffed and finally pulled away the most adorable pout on her pink lips.