Wikihow to care of a hedgehog

Beginne am Anfang

Vladimir yawned as he walked down the halls of the Cauldron. Today was quite interesting actually. Well more of tonight, being a vampire makes him nocturnal. But that's fine since most of his team are nocturnal as well. He feels bad for their coach. He's a human after all and he probably isn't able to sleep whenever Sloan and Bones howled at the full moon every time.

Belmont said that he had some news for the team earlier in the evening. So Vladimir walks to the dining table where he sees his team eating their meals and waiting patiently for their coach under the chandelier. He could see Staples cutting into steak with some vegetables on the side, a slice of honey sweetened cake and some fruity wine to wash it all down.

'A refined palate fit for an egyptian mummy,' Vladimir snorted to himself. When he saw garlic mixed in with the vegetables, Vlad took everything he said back. 'It seems like a decomposing body prefers a stench so vile like its own.'

Despite hating the smell of garlic, Vladimir took a plate of red meat and a bowl of cherries and sat next to Staples. The pair comfortably ate in silence with the team. Until they heard a creaking sound from the large wooden door. All heads turned to see a familiar protruding figure followed by a slightly taller figure.

"Boys," Belmont coughed into his fist as his players owlishly look at him. "This will be your new teammate. His name is Shakes and he will be our striker in the next season. Please do get along with him."

Belmont nudged the said 'person'. Standing slightly behind Belmont is young man with sharp black hair swish to one side, two blunt fangs and dark blue eyes that it could be mistaken for the colour black. He also had a pair of translucent baby blue wings. He was wearing a green sweatshirt, with a white shirt under it and navy flannel pants.

"Hi, my name is Shakes and I'm an Arkan Sonney." The voice is soft but surprisingly audible.

"The fuck is that- OW"

"Bones, be more polite," Scully said as he glared at Bones who is holding his side.

"In layman's terms, I'm a hedgehog fairy," Shakes answered Bones' question bluntly.

"The fuck is that- OW AGAIN???" Bones howled in pain as he clutched his other side which got elbowed by Staples.

No one could see harsh recoiled from Shakes except Coach Belmont himself who subtly took a more protective stance next to him.
_____

Sight

Coach Belmont was the least to say seething with rage. There are many reasons as to why he's angry. One was because he pulled an all nighter the day before due to a match between Supa Strikas and Grimm which they lost, two is because Spike Dawson and three is also because of Spike Dawson, his 'parting' gift to say the least.

It all started when Grimm and Supa Strikas have their match. Spike was so ready to get revenge that his direct orders were to stop Big Bo's career and not to win the Super League.

His own team rebelled against the orders but Spike threatened them by ending their contracts or throwing them into one of prison cells made for supernaturals hidden under the castle's secret passageways for weeks on end.

Grimm begrudgingly follow the orders. When Belmont heard about this, he was pissed off. No one is allowed to mistreat people whether they are humans or monsters. He gathered video evidence and reported to the Super League Headquarters about Spike Dawson. Thankfully the Super League Disciplinary Board had taken care of Spike Dawson straightaway after the loss of his team to Supa Strikas.

Despite the retrenchment of Spike Dawson, one thing that Belmont was still mulling his head over is the the prison cells. Belmont knew the layout of the castle like the back of his hand but the Cauldron is a big place. There's bound to be a place that Spike knows and kept it away from him.