Friends from the Other Side

Author: The song is up there for y'all to refer too ^^^
______
Main Cast:
Supa Strikas
Grimm FC

Other Cast:
Iron Tank
Invisible United

Special Mention:
Coach
Coach Belmont
Coach Vince
Coach Von Pushup

______

Supa Strikas were travelling to Farantuvia  for a joint training camp with Grimm, Invisible United and Iron Tank. The visitor and host has a shared rivalry between Invisible United and Iron Tank respectively.

Supa Strikas just got out from the bus and was walking in the halls of the castle. The team were walking towards the soccer pitch to get a headstart in their training. Coach was with Grimm's coach, Coach Belmont. They heard some whispering from the room infront of them.

North Shaw: Should we like check it out?

Blok: Brtkylz Krylzort. (I don't want to open it.)

Cool Joe: Yeah man I don't want to see what's in there either.

Twisting Tiger: I'll open it.

Twisting Tiger slowly and carefully open the door to try and not disturb the spirits inside the room. His entire team peak through the door behind him. There they saw the entire Grimm huddled closely each other around the table. Their whispering became louder and clearer.

Staples questioned: Captain we can't scare Supa Strikas here, we have already did that place the last time.

Bones Jones argued back: Yeah but that's the only place that they pass and not notice us!

Vladimir slowly said: Then we try here.

Vladimir pointed towards the soccer field where they were supposed to be training.

Scully huffed: We can't do that it's to out in the open and it's morning!

A finger shot towards the main hall near the entrance: Then we can try here.

Vladimir complimented: That's not a bad idea, Shakes.

Grimm were quiet. Trying to process that someone else was in the room. The someone else from the other team which they were supposed to scare. So in that moment, Grimm exactly knew what to do. Scream.

Grimm: AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Once the team calmed down they decided to demand answers.

Staples: What are you doing here Shakes!

Shakes: Oh so basically my team entered the Cauldron ourselves, heard some talking and here we are.

North Shaw: Like dude, out of all places to choose, you had to pick the one near the soccer field to plan our demise?

El Matador: We save ourselves from a heart attack at least. I'm too beautiful to die early.

Scully: Please your ugly mug can scare more people than us.

The two teams laugh good heartedly while El Matador tried to retort back. Shakes look at the Cauldron blueprints noted about the secret passages. He began scheming in his head and decided to put his opinion on the table.

Shakes: What if we combined forces to scare Invisible United and Iron Tank since they're going to come together.

Vladimir suprised by the proposal: I'm intrigued by your mortal brain but what is your plan?

Rasta asked carefully because he knows that the youngest always had a weird idea: What are you thinking?

Shakes smiled devilishly: Well.. we can put on a little show for them and while scaring them.