Live & Sleeping

Request: Can u do a chapter based on 'Live & Kicking" where instead of going home they HAD to stay for a night at that island. Some sleepover scenes...."

Author: Finally my time has come
\(°o°)/ It took me a long time cause life and exams

(note: I put some of my headcannons, feel free to drop some of yours in here :D)

WARNING: terrible grammar ahead due to rushing this on time constraint and the characters might act OOC but it kinda fit well.

____

Main Cast:
Shakes
Skarra
Riano
Uber
Miko
Chuck
Liquido
Meda

Others:

Special Mention:
El Matador
____

"Shakes you better come back safe and one piece," El Matador cried dramatically. Apparently the winner of Soccer Island get a free all paid expense of a Brazilian Spa for three which can be exchanged for $50,000 if you don't want to use it. Along with going back home first on a private jet. So currently the "winner" is now lecturing it's little owlet about safety.

"You mean safe and sound?" Shakes questioned.

"No not really, knowing you, you'll probably get sick on the way back with a scar." El Matador explained "I wouldn't be surprised that if Coach found out you're missing his gonna get the government to help."

"Don't jinx it, man" Shakes blushed lightly as he smacked El Matador playfully.

As the two players were conversing with each other, Meda and Liquido were bored. Everyone else were doing something. Miko was talking with Chuck as Chuck was playing his video game. Heck even Skarra was talking with Uber about something. While Riano is scrolling through his Instagram account which has like 2.3m followers. That's even higher than the Super League official account which has like 1m followers. El Matador waved goodbye to the group and the lift ascended. Shakes went to babble about something to Riano. Since everyone was talking with each, Liquido decided to strike up a conversation with Meda.

"Yo Meda," Liquido said "How did you join Orion's Belt?"

Meda paused at the question being asked. After finding a solid reason and inspiring one, he voiced it out. "Well you see when I was in college, I dreamt about being with the stars. I was huge astrological nerd back then. I thought of being a astrophysics. Unfortunately my grades were not on par to the level of dreams. Then Coach Black found me when he was giving his talks in my college. Apparently I had potential to be a good soccer player so I took up on his offer to join Orion's Belt. I was glad that it was space themed. When I reflect about my choices once, I realized my dream come true. I was with the stars. Not literally but figuratively. I was with the star players of the Super League. And that's how I join Orion's Belt" Meda finished it up sweetly.

As he turned to face Liquido, the other occupants were huddled close behind Liquido. Apparently, the players caught wind of Liquido question and wanted to know more about it. Most of them had a look of sympathy.

"Man, that was so sweet," sighed Chuck "I joined Technicali for their video games to be honest."

"That is actually one of the reasons why I would probably joined your team," muttered out Shakes.

Silence ensued. Then loud shouts of exclamation was ringing in Shakes's ears.

"Woah, calm down" Shakes replied loudly.