3 reasons why Rasta is dad

And a bonus when he accepted his fatherhood

Question: What is everyone's favourite ship?
____

Author: This was made when I was at #1 of Supa Strikas and getting 1k views so here's the celebratory fic. By the way, the next update is taking longer than the covid 19.

Note: I was being a meme here so please be warned when you read it and of course the pacing is off due to lack of motivation. And I got the inspiration from the vid above so go ahead and watch it. It's like only 10 seconds. Also beware of terrible grammar as you should. Plus I keep this short ;-;
____

Main Cast:
Dancing Rasta
Coach
Supa Strikas

Other Cast:
Super League

Special Mention:
Vladimir Savich
Grimm FC
____

Evidence #1 (A loving dad)

It was a cold and stormy night. The gang was stuck in Strika Land as the wind was slamming the windows. Everyone was prepared to actually sleep in the locker room. Apparently, they were many times the men in red practiced for too long and was too tired to take the bus home.

They were all tired from practicing against their friendly match with Grimm. Apparently Coach, said that even if it's friendly, they were not allowed to slack on training and they should treat it as a normal competitive match.

It was off season and yet Coach wants them to run faster than a car. They were really tired. When the clock strike midnight almost everyone was falling asleep on the floor. Rasta chuckled and helped the big boys to their respective sleeping bag.

Rasta got Blok's teddy bear and placed it under the defender's hand. He even put the sleeping mask on El Matador and made sure that Twisting Tiger's lucky charm was in the briefcase as it should be. He tucked everyone to bed. Like the sweet father he is , he said goodnight before closing the lights.

He heard someone said "G'dnight dad." Rasta face was a tomato. He went inside his sleeping bag trying to sleep eventhough his cheeks was redder than a setting sun.
____

Evidence #2 (An encouraging dad)

Where Rasta let out words if encouragement before game night

It was 2 days before the friendly. Supa Strikas will get a day off the next day if they did well in today's training. Eventhough it sounds tempting, their training was hell. It was even worse than the beyond 90 program that Coach broke out every once in a while.

Dancing Rasta saw that everyone's morale was going down and decided to raise everyone's spirits. He gathered the team. Coach was at sides looking at Rasta as he waved his arms to gather his teammates.

"Come on guys, if we beat today's training we can rest tomorrow. So let's give it all we got! Now 1,2,3" Rasta shouted with encouragement.

"SUPA STRIKAS!!!!" The team roared and was pumped up from Rasta encouragement.

During the remainder of their training, Supa Strikas gave it their all and Coach so the effort that they put in and granted them their day off.
As they pack up to go back home, Rasta felt a smack on his back and the words, "You're right dad, we survived today's training."

Rasta looked behind him but he couldn't pinpoint his son. The gang was huddled together around Klaus's collection of Inspector Von Spector mystery novels. The guy had like 20 of them.
____

Evidence #3 (Ahh the dad jokes and the potential step dad)

Dancing Rasta was casually scrolling through Instagram. His account had 765k followers and only had 12 pictures. Pictures containing his team winning the Super League, teammates smiling and snowy ice cap mountains or the dessert sand. It was basically a standard chill account of a soccer player. Or a father who enjoys life.