61. PANERA BREAD

61. PANERA BREAD

"CAN WE GET PANERA?" Kyree pushes a sweet smile on his face as he turns to look at his sister who was scrolling through her phone and brother-in-law who was sat behind the steering wheel

Elijah and Aliyah had just finished a house tour around Kyree's school area so they decided to pick him up from soccer conditioning and hang out a little bit. He's still on Christmas Break but, as Kyree said, the grind stops for no one, apparently.

Aliyah continues scrolling as she decides to be annoying and channel Kiara Pryce, "You got Panera money?" She doesn't see her brother narrow his eyes at her.

"You giving me PTSD. Stop it. Get some help." He imitates Michael Jordan's video.

Elijah chuckles and nods, "Yeah, we can get Panera."

THE TRIO IS SEATED in the car in the middle of the Panera Bread parking lot

THE TRIO IS SEATED in the car in the middle of the Panera Bread parking lot. It's not that they didn't want to get out of the car to sit in the building, Aliyah just didn't want to move. Her breasts and, in turn, her back had been killing her all morning.

She sips on her strawberry banana smoothie as Elijah bites into his panini. With one hand on his knee and the other on her drink, Aliyah rests her head back against the headrest and squeezes her eyes shut as she gets a brain freeze.

"When are y'all getting married, by the way?" Her younger brother questions as he holds on to the bag of extra food for his mom and eyes his sister's hand position.

Elijah raises an eyebrow at Aliyah who peaks an eye open to look at him. She mouths to him, "I'm not answering that."

"Me neither," He mouths back.

"Y'all do know I'm not blind, right?" Kyree says as he munches on his BLT, "Or stupid."

"Boy, eat your food," Aliyah tells him to push the topic of conversation out of the car. That, however, does not work.

Kyree flicks her arm with his finger. She, in return, twists in her seat and pushes the waves back on his head. His jaw drops in shock, "Did you just —"