Chapter Three

Jason / Red Hood POV :

It was her all along. She didn't remember me, she didn't know who I was.... And since when did she start puking over blood ? The last time I saw her she was doing fine talking about kicking asses and going to run away from home. What's wrong with her ....? And doing Drugs ??? Oh Kat what was going on with you.

It'd been four years, and when I saw you again you dyed your hair and got yourself what a rebel pierce ?? Don't get me wrong it's .... Hot... I wanted to ask her ' how have you been' , ' how are you surviving in Gotham as Maya Anderson', of course I wouldn't expect less from you but still.... ' What are you doing in Gotham as a fucking PI ? Why not just go be a robin to batman. Maybe she hated the guy as much as I do. So many questions were overwhelming my thin brain.

After I left a note at her apartment, I couldn't help but follow her. She got in a car which seems like a decent one, an uber drive maybe ? but with the GA uniform ?? Probably another one of her PI gig. Imposing as a 14 years old blonde girl, how were you going to get through Hammer ?? ( Fun fact it's the head master nick name from Gotham Academy that Olive gave him lol). Without hesitation, I tried to call Tim but he seemed to shut off his phone for some reasons I didn't know, so that left with " Damien..."

That kid was literally an evil incantation, I was wondering how he got out of his mother's womb ?? with with—an invisible horn maybe. I let out a sigh and press the green button to summon the devil. The ring got in as the phone vibrate.

" Todd "

" I want you to check a person at your school today, a blonde girl, brown eyes, 5' 4, maybe add a nose ring."

" Pedophilia is also a crime Todd." Motherfu--, I could see he was smirking about it.

" OHh you won't Damien... You're gonna be interested in this one." I taunted.

" Whatever Todd I don't have time for your ' stalking girlfriend club' ." as he was going to hang up, I used the big gun.

" The Katanna....."

" ....What are you trying to pull Jason..."

" You might find a connection through her.... I think you know what I'm talking about...."

" You better be Jason or els---."

" Are you In or Out ??!!" he trailed off before replying.

" Fine !..... I will see what I can do." With that he hung up geezz I love you too bro. Now I waited how the mighty Damien would pull this out but first ..... let's go check about David Miller...

////////////////////////////////////////////

Maya's POV :

As I stepped out of the car on the academy's parking lot, more than a hundred of flies could ran through my mouth. Woahh.... No kidding, the academy was filled with filthy rich people.... Dropping off their child with BMW and Limo !! Damnn....

And is that.... Bruce Wayneeee he looked more cooler than on the screen, no offense I maybe a PI but I didn't like to dig up people dirty secrets as for fun or just for fame like those fucking no manner paparazzi. Well unless someone paid me to do it with a good price of course anddd a good reason.

Once a dirty paparazzi offered me a 500 dollars on Dick Grayson Wayne butt when he was having sex with one of his fling just for their fucking stupid magazine cover, even as a PI or Paparazzi that's crossing a line man. I mean let them enjoy their personal life why sabotage it to others when you've already ruined one yourself as a paparazzi. Yeah and I lost the money too ' So You fucking owe me your butt Grayson ' as I thought. Oh and don't get me started with the youngest boys from their family is it Timson or Jay Drake or Daniel I don't know I don't really watch news, the only reason I remember Grayson name was that I read all of his report files on criminal that I was paid to investigate. I didn't stalk other people's life unless I had a purpose.