Chapter 11: Regrets [Part 1]

II Hera II

I took a deep, shaky breath, and clenched my fists, "What do you want?" I asked anxiously.

She was only a few feet away, it seemed too close. I frowned, why do I feel so weak?

All she let out was a loud, obnoxious laugh, and mockingly asked, "Are you still clueless?!" 

Yato instantly springed infront of me, "Why are you here, Bishamon?" he spat.

"I want to kill you," she said bluntly.

"Why?!" I inquired, "What did I ever do..?" All these unanswered questions were killing me with curiousity.

"You started all my pain, you..It's all your fault," she muttered.

A weapon immediately appeared before me, resting in my hands. I glanced at Yato, he had a weapon too, it was the weaker form of me. My Kairo's powers.

"I don't understand! You're not helping the situation by not telling me things," I said, frustrated.

"How can you forget?" she cried, "You.. killed my best friend," she pointed at Yato, "He killed my Regalia! You both are monsters. Heartless, unfeeling, cold-hearted, insensitive monsters.." she breathed.

That struck me. I had no Idea what I had done, "I... couldn't have,"

She shot me a glare, "Is that so? You're telling me Ruri lied?"

..Ruri?

Yato groaned, "You can't possibly believe Ruri,"

"And why should I ever believe you?"

He looked down, sighing. "I didn't want to kill Kyo, you know?"

She flinched when Yato said his name, "I'm sorry," he mumbled. "It had to be done. You were close to dying because of him," 

She scowled, "You had no right to kill him!" 

He struck at her, "You killed Hera because of a lie," Bishamon dodged by jumping with her companion to a corner.

I didn't know what to believe, but I decided to have faith in myself. That idiot seems so sure about it, anyway.

"I will never believe your filthy lies," 

"I would have no reason to kill your best friend!" I exclaimed.

"You obviously did since you killed him," her face paled as if she was remembering something.

Suddenly, her cherry-blossom shaped earring dissapeared and a boy with brown hair and glasses appeared before her, "I apologize for intruding, but, I will not let Bishamon get hurt," he smiled,

"If you don't leave now, you will not remain unscathed."

"Kazuma," his expression softened.

"Hello, Yato," 

Yato was about to say something when all of a sudden, a boundary formed on the ground, "What's this?" I asked.

"A boundary, it's impossible to cross it, if you try, you'll be teleported to a parallel universe," Kazuma stated.

Yato grabbed my hand and sighed, "Let's leave."

I  nodded and glanced at Bishamon. She grimaced.

We began to walk, passing by streets, houses, not uttering a word. I was fed up with it and groaned, "Where are we even going?!"

READ THIS A/N(If you've been wondering why the long wait)

I couldn't continue this chapter, i've been working on it for some time and I just have been sad lately, I hope you understand and i'm sorry for the long...LONG wait. But, please, bear with me. I can't write lately, I really cant, updates might be late, this is only part 1, chapter 11 continues, i'll put that up and write it when I can, just please stay patient and don't leave me <3 XD, thanks for waiting!Not the best chapter, but, I tried. It was haaard to write with a writers block so I made a planning sheet and everything. Vote if you enjoyed! bai.The picture on the side is Bishamon's earring.