Chapter 3: Flashback

II Ceres II

Why do I feel so strange around him? He calls himself a God, yet, he knows nothing about them. I don't understand..I have an unusual feeling around him.

I quickly left when we stared too long. It made me nervous for some reason...Probably because I hate him. Yeah, that's right. Hatred. That idiot..he's a piece of trash anyway.

I roamed around the streets searching for anything. Why doesn't he even have a Shrine? Ugh, I still don't understand why he calls himself a God. I know, it's getting annoying because i'm repeating it over and over..But it's true! He's so..so..I don't know..

I don't remember anything from my past life. All I remember is some things..The first thing that came to mind was that I am the God of Knowledge. That's probably why I remember things. I smiled, no Regalia is like me. Yet, my owner lacks intelligence and i'm stuck with a fool. 

..I don't know what happened, I was walking and my head felt like it exploded. I opened my eyes and it seemed that I fell on the street. Owwie.. I rubbed my head. Suddenly, I couldn't breath. I tried to gasp for air but it just wouldn't work. I looked around with a terrified expression. Anyone..? 

...Y-Yato? Yato...

- Flashback -

"Yato~" I smiled and took his hand in mine, "Are we playing today?"

Yato grinned and sighed, "Fine, for you."

"Hmmm, you aren't busy are you?" I asked, pouting.

He shook his head, "It's fine, Hera."

We stared at eachother for a long time. It was peaceful.

"Yato..you idiot.." 

"Ehh? Me?"

I flicked his forehead, "Yeah, you."

He pouted, "Why?"

I smiled and kissed his cheek,"Just 'cause."

His eyes widened and he blushed.

I thought it was really cute...

But those moments didn't last.

We were best friends in elementary school...But, I moved away. I never saw him again and for some reason...I forgot about him.

- Out of flashback -

The room was filled with darkness and I could hear the rain from outside, I was on a bed in an unfamiliar room, "Where..?" That dream...Wasn't that Yato? That happened, didn't it?

What's happening to me? That was Yato..I remember..

The light turned on and he appeared by the door. My eyes widened, "Yato.." I sighed in relief.

He walked up to me and sat down on the bed. Yato took my hands, "You're fine," he smiled.

I nodded and looked away. It's that unusual feeling again..

"I saw you on the streets, collapsed. Are you okay?" he asked with a worried expression.

I don't want him to be worried..

I tried my best to smile, "Better than ever."

His eyes heavied. I could tell he was tired.

"Y-Yato?" I looked at him.

"Hmm?"

"How long was I.. asleep?"

"Two days..." he mumbled.

My eyes widened, "Did you get any rest during those days?"

He sighed, "Don't worry about me, Ceres."

Oh..that's right.. my name is Ceres right now. He..doesn't remember?

I pursed my lips, "Fine..Idiot.."

I'm confused..Why did I gain those memories? Does it have something to do with me being The God of Knowledge? Most likely. I stared at him for a couple of seconds as he stared back before I drifted off to sleep.

II Yato II

It was true that I hadn't got sleep in those two days. But, it was worth it. I had to take care of her, afterall. She was acting different around me for some reason..Well, kinder than before at least.

I sighed and looked at her. She was asleep..There's something strange..Why does she suddenly look so familiar? 

She reminds me of someone..Of..

No, it can't be. She is long gone. That can't be it, i'm just tired. I decided to fall asleep next to her, while only my head rests on the edge of the bed.

Yeah..she can't be her.. 

I looked at her.

There's no way. They look familiar but..

It's impossible. There's no way she can be my old best friend.. 

whom I loved,

Hera.

SHORT CHAPTER.

But you see, I'm a lazy bum so :3 and since i'm updating a bit frequently.. there's gonna be shorter chapters. Gomen gomen forgive me.
Confused? Keep reading. :3

The italics was a flashback not reality o-o durr... XD 
Message me inbox if you're realllly confused. 

DEDICATED TO LUNA_TIC_ECLIPSE because she wanted me to update XD

OMG AND WE GOT SOME YATO X CERES ACTION GOIN' ON WOOP.

Whats the shipping name?

Yeres?

Ceto?

Cato?

Cero?

Yares?

IDK

BY THE WAY. CERES IS PRONOUNCED (SER-EES)

Bai bai.