Their..a what..?

HELLO MY LOVELY'S! :D I've had this idea for a while now and I've decided to finally write this aka turn it into a story oneshot! :P You my dear reader are a homunculus! So really the whole idea is homunculus reader x Ed ,so here goes nothing. Let's..

BEGIN!

No ones POV

Alright..We'll were do we begin, Right with Ed Al,and Mustang!

*heH hem*

So, Ed Al and Mustang were fighting homunculi because Ed just somehow came across Gluttony surprise surprise Lust is dead.(this is after Mustang killed lust In the one episode so she's no longer alive AnD pOoF you're angry and Mustang) Envy is there with gluttony.

Envy began to start a conversation while he was up high sitting on a ledge (rock thing :p big rock) "Oh right Mustang Remember the little girl/boy/ect you were with a while ago?~ Same age as pipsqueak well was anyways~" "WHO YOU CALLING A PIIIIIIIPPPSQUEAK?!"  Edward yelled very 'pissed' off at envy's comment "Quiet Fullmetal." Mustang ordered in anger wanting envy to continue speaking.

"That little girl/boy/ect joined OUR Side!" Envy yelled the last part bursting out into laughter "What's so funny Envy ." Mustang growled at his antics not finding anything funny right now.

"-Your idiotic reaction!" A voice out of nowhere yelled seemingly to be wheezing at Edward?.. "WHOSE THERE.?!" Mustang yelled again (jeez shut yo beef ass up) "Me. Mustang." A figure Said approaching the scene.

"It can't be..." Ed said baffled

"Envy wasn't lying about what he said.." Alphonse said really worried about how this happened to..you. 

Edwards POV

It really was her/him/them/ect....

I clenched my fists in anger just what happened to Y/n?! Why was she/he/ect working with the homunculus?! I don't understand this at all..just what the hell happened to you Y/n!

"Y/n.." Al questioned worried and scared. But not angry like me.

"What." Y/n spat back answering him, what ...why...

"Don't bother Alphonse." Mustang demanded him to not even acknowledge their presence..."What's your problem?!" I yelled at Mustang That caught Y/n off guard same with Al. Like I cared.(but he did he's stubborn as hecc -<-)

"Clearly You can tell fullmetal. You're not that much of an idiot."

"Hey.Thats my line. Only I call him an Idiot." Y/n argued to Mustangs stupid face I grinned at that.

-Okay so I don't wanna have to write this I'm lazy and it's late so I'll summarise it HECC Soooo you envy and gluttony fight Ed al and Mustang's-stupid face. Ed managed to grab you and drag you away from the scene to get some answers From YOU. For why you're on the enemy's team now. (Insert your epic amazing and sad reasons and backstory for why) after that he pretty much kept you by his side even if you hated it and wanted to go back to the homunculi but he's STUBBORN AND SHORT so no. Ect ect stuff adventures and now the promised day. Spoilers duh-

No ones POV

Y/n was in the middle of a death fight Ed knocked out not able to move right now even with conscience he's stuck there laying struggling to get you away from fathers grip and unable to quit the fight taking your place (he managed to get you to see the homunculi and father are bad so now you don't like them) 

Father smacked you away pushing your chest area doing a transmutation.

As red sparks flew around your body Ed watched in horror for what the hell father did or what's going to happen to you..

As your chest opened up (like lust's did when she showed her philosopher to Mustang and havoc) Father reached into your chest and ripped out your stone.

Y/n Could only scream in agony and pain unable to fight with all the pain coursing through her/his/their/ect body. Edward screamed as your body and veins popped out with red sparks your body being destroyed and reconstructed some how..

Edward clasped his hands together forcing his body to move and do something he smacked his hands to the ground blue sparks made their way over to you saving your body and destroying Father completely wiping him out.

Y/n fell to the ground blood around them..

-After Al was brought back-

Y/n slowly got up May helping her/him/them "Are you alright? Any pain?" May asked Shao may was hella worried when hugged your cheek.

Y/n sat down with May, Shao May in her lap.

She started tearing up and crying you tried your best to comfort her and asked why she was upset now?

She only pointed behind you to which you wiped around seeing Ed and Al.

Al now with his body and his brothers cape rapped around him, Ed helping him walk They approached you.

Ed helped Al sit down and looked at you tearing up himself.

"I'm glad your alright yourself Y/n, I missed you" he said hugging you

"I love you so much" he kissed you

-years later-

He proposed to you! You have kids and winry is happy as duck you guys are married SHES SO PROUD! Al is happy for you both

You have two kids Ella and K/n (kids name) :p

!!!

Even after being a homunculus you still felt happy cursing your path but leaving it behind living in The present

Happily

Lovingly

The end :P

—————————————

Well then that was nice I like it sort of short but I hope you guys enjoyed it sorry that I skipped it I'm very tired- I need to sleep I know but anyways hope ya liked it!

And now we wait for the pipsqueak to attack me again for one of his millions of reasons why he needs to- probably all the short comments I write, and make Lolol

So how have you guys been in the meantim-

Mustang instead : Bella.

Me : Yes -

Mustang : Don't cut my amazing story and fight off next time alright?.

Me : no duck you I do what I wa-

Riza with a nerf gun to my head : Rephrase. Miss Bella.

Me : whats with The nerf gun?

Riza : family friendly content

Me : fair but only I can decide if it is

Riza : what-

Me :-teleports behind her- uwu whats this?

(Bad content we can't show)

Kay Bye bye my lovely's !

:D

(Words 1061)