Time to pay your dues

"What the hell were you thinking?" Antonio shouted as he walked into the station. I took a deep breath and just looked at him. "answer me Alexa!" Antonio shouted. "you wanna know why I did this! because I wanted to see my dad! it's been four years since I've seen him!" I shouted. "Alexa thank god you're okay" mom said and hugged. "you brought her here!" I shouted and pushed her away. "I know what you did to dad! how could you!" I shouted. "Alexa it was all Brent" mom said. "bullshit" I shouted. "Alexa calm down" Antonio said. "no! I can't I will never forgive you for what you did to my dad" I shouted and ran out the door. "Alexa!" I heard Luka shout. I ignored it and kept running.

//Luka's POV//

"Alexa" I shouted and was about to chase after her but Voigt held me by the shoulder. "we'll go after her" he said and he and Antonio walked after her.

//unknown POV//
"There she is" I said as I saw Alexa Marquez walk down the street. "do we strike now?" Ryley asked. "wait, until she's at the alley" I said and we followed her in the car.

Once she was in front of the alley. "now" I said and we got out of the car. We ran up to her and I grabbed her from behind while Ryley opened the car.

"Let me go!" Alexa shouted. "Shh it's time to pay your dues" I said and knocked her out with the back of my gun. "Revenge on Voigt and Antonio and Alexa" Ryley said. "lets go" I said and drove off.

//Antonio's POV//

"I could've sworn she went this way" I said as we walked down the street. "call her" Voigt said as I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. "listen" Voigt said and we walked towards the ringing. "she dropped it" Voigt said as he picked it up. "she was taken" I said. "What?" Voigt asked. "Alexa would never drop her phone, someone took her" I said. "Dammit" Voigt said and started calling people. "we have a missing girl, 5'3. Shoulder length black hair with blue and white highlights on the tips of her hair. She's wearing a black hoodie with black jeans and red vans. I want an officer at each terminal and interstate" Voigt said. "we have to check the cameras" I said.

After watching the footage I saw two guys get out of the car and grab Alexa. "stop" I said,"it's Santiago's men" I said. "call Olinsky, they're back" Voigt said.

"Ryley and Jackson Willder, brothers working for Santiago Casablanca" I said to intelligence. "Antonio and I had a run in with Santiago's brother Marco a few years ago. he ended up in jail and since then he's been trying to get revenge with us and he saw Alexa as an opportunity" Voigt said. "We have a lead on Santiago's girlfriend Alana" Atwater said. "Erin, Halstead meet with her" Voigt said. "we're going to pay Santiago a visit" I said.

We got in the car and drove off.

We arrived at a local bar and walked out.

"There he is" I said and we walked over to him. "Santiago long time no see" Voigt said. "Antonio and hank still working together" Santiago said. "look you have my niece so where is she" I said. "I don't know anything" Santiago said. "we saw Ryley and Jackson get her" Voigt said. "I don't own those guys anymore they payed off their dues and now their off somewhere else" Santiago said. "how do we know you're telling the truth?" I asked. "check my phone calls, emails, everything. I ain't got nothing to hide" Santiago said. "We'll do that" Voigt said and we walked off.

"He's clean, no phone calls or emails to Ryley or Jackson Wilder" Jin said. "this is somebody else's plan" I said. "Scan Ryley's and Jackson's calls and emails" Voigt said. "Nadia if anybody calls you tell us" Voigt said. "Now what?" Luka asked. "we wait" Voigt said.

"They made multiple calls to one phone number" Jin said. "who?" I asked. "Andrew Santos"