well I think we better go, the feds are here you know

I woke up the next morning to the sun in my eyes. I got up and stretched. I heard my mom's car drive off. I took a shower and changed into a white t-shirt with blue pj bottoms. I tied my hair into a messy ponytail and walked out. I fed Salem, Mittens and bolt and served myself some cereal.

I was in the middle of watching American Horror story season 3 the convent when I heard my phone beep.

Sabrina: POOL PARTY!!!!

Me:hell yea!

Sabrina:pick you up in twenty minutes

I got up and changed into a black bikini with a white My Chemical romance cut off tee and a pair of denim shorts. I slipped on a pair of pink vans and dried my hair. I grabbed a pair of sunglasses, sunscreen,my phone and stuffed them along with a towel in a rainbow beach bag. I said goodbye to my pets and walked out.

"Woah looking hot!" Sabrina exclaimed. She was wearing a black Eminem cut off tee with a pair of white denim shorts and a pink bikini underneath and black keds. Her curly brown hair was in a bun. "Thanks. you too" I said. "Let's go party" i said and we drove off.

We arrived at Ethan's house and walked to the back where the party was being held. "hey babe" Quentin said and hugged me. "babe?" Sabrina, Ethan, Luka and Nelli asked. "he's on trial" I said. "We're going to end up dating" Quentin said and winked. "anyways what a great party" Luka and trying to change the subject. "Lets swim" I said to Sabrina and Quentin. "and get my hair wet, no" Quentin said. "too late" I said and pushed him into the pool, unfortunately he took me with him.

"Thank you for that" I said as I came up for air. "Youre welcome" Quentin said. All throughout the party I saw Luka give Quentin and me evil stares. After a while he become interested in some girl. I shrugged it off and went back to dancing with Quentin.

"Pass the vodka Hannah!" I shouted and Hannah handed me the bottle. I took a long drink and handed it to Quentin. By the end of the night we were completely drunk. "this is my jam!" Sabrina said as they started playing 'turn down for what' The party had started out being a pool party and now had turned into a rave. "Here" Xander said and handed us a pill. "little fun" he said and walked off. "One-two-three" Sabrina said and we swallowed it. "Woah" I said as the effects started to kick in.

It was six am when I woke up. I got up from under the table and looked around. Everyone was sprawled out on the floor. "shit" I said as I saw a million missed calls from my mom. I found Sabrina behind the couch and woke her up. "dude we gotta go" I said and we got into the car.

I did my best to sneak in but my mom was already for me at the top of the steps. "save it, I know what you're going to say" I said and walked past her. "you're grounded" mom shouted. "okay" I said and slammed the door.

I fell on my bed and immediately fell asleep.

I woke up at five pm, I check my phone and saw a message from Quentin.

Quentin:if you enjoyed last nights party, you're going to love tonight's. you down?

Me:hell yeah.

Quentin:pick you up at ten

I got up and took a shower, I changed into a black oversized Paramore t-shirt with grey spandex. I left my hair down and walked into the kitchen. I looked out the window and saw my mom's car gone. I walked back into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. I sat on the couch and started watching The Purge:Anarchy.

By the time nine rolled around I got up to change.

I changed into a pair of black shorts with black fishnet tights and a grey Bastille tank top with red vans. I straightened my hair and added mascara and liquid eyeliner. I stuffed my phone into my pocket and walked out to wait for Quentin.

"I thought this was going to be a rave?" I asked as we arrived at a warehouse. "would be too risky so they had it here" Quentin said and we walked inside. "here" Xander said and handed me a pill and a bottle of Vodka. "have a great time" Xander said and the rest was a blur, last thing I remember was being taken away in a police car.