Hello my name is...

"I'm in the process of getting a divorce, so I'm living alone" Antonio said as we walked into his apartment. "why is everyone getting a fricken divorce" I asked. "Did your parents divorce?" Antonio asked. "Yes. when I was twelve, then my dad was shipped off to jail" I said."did you ever meet him?" I asked. "yes, I was with him the day before he was taken away" Antonio said. "what jail is he in?" I asked. "That will be your room" Antonio said changing the subject. "okay" I said. "I'll make dinner" Antonio said and I walked off.

I changed into a black hoodie and a pair of blue pjs. I tied my hair into a ponytail. I walked out and saw that Antonio was struggling with dinner. "sorry I usually order out" Antonio said "pizza sounds good" I said.

"Youre going to have to enroll into school" Antonio said once we finished eating. "why?" I asked,"can't I get a job" I said. "your mother told me that you had to finish high school" Antonio said. "fine" I said. "we'll talk to the school district tomorrow" Antonio said. "and for the meantime what?" I asked. "You can hang out around the station, do you like crime?" Antonio asked. "I do like criminal minds and Law and Order SVU" I said. "perfect" Antonio said. "well I'm to head off to bed" I said and got up. "I'm up by six" Antonio said. "can I meet you there?" I asked. "no" Antonio said and I groaned. I walked off to my room and slipped into the covers.

It was two am and I was still awake. I got up and very quietly and walked over to my bag. I pulled out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter and walked out of my room.

The apartment was silent so I had to be very careful with every step that I took. I walked out of the apartment and walked down to the stairs.

I took a walk around the block and arrived at a small park.

I took a seat on the swings and lit a cigarette. I swung back and forth and looked out at the full moon.

It was five am when I finally decided to head back.

I walked up towards the building and threw my cigarette on the floor and stomped on it. "little early for a little girl like you to be out in this city" a guy said. I looked up and saw a tall guy with dark black hair spiked up and blue eyes. He was nineteen maybe twenty years old. "that's non of your business" I said and walked past him. I walked up the stairs towards Antonio's apartment. I quietly snuck in and went into my room and collapsed on the bed.

"C'mon Alexa get up" Antonio said and pounded on the door. "kill me" I said and groaned. I got up, grabbed some clothes and walked into the shower.

I changed into a black misfits long sleeve shirt with a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and red vans. I dried my hair and left it wavy, I pulled a grey beanie over my head covering my ears and bangs. I walked out and saw Antonio cooking. "I made pancakes" Antonio said. "thanks" I said and took a seat. After eating we got up and walked into his car and drove off to the station.

"I'm going to go work on a case with Erin and Voigt" Antonio said. "I'll wait here" I said and walked over to his desk. "where you from?" A tall guy with brown hair asked me. "San Diego" I said. "I'm Jay" he said and stretched out his hand. "Alexa" I said and went back to drawing on my hand. "do you know everyone here?" jay asked. "just Naria, Antonio, Voigt, Adam and you" I said. "well that's almost everyone, the girl that was sitting there her name is Erin, guy over there talking with Adam is Alvin Olinsky" Jay said. "You all seem pretty close" I said. "We are" jay said. "Why'd you move here?" jay asked. "I got into a little trouble" I said. "a little trouble?" jay asked. "just you know vandalizing, drugs, alcohol" I said,"you know the usual" I said. "Wow, a trouble maker" Jay said. "you know it" I said and smiled.

**************************************

"I'm sorry but this is boring" I said and got up. "I'm going to walk around, please tell Antonio I went out" I said to Naria. "I will" Naria said," be careful" Naria said. "I will" I said and walked out the door.

"There's gotta be some people who like rock music around here" I said and walked past a music store. I walked in and walked straight to the rock section. "Wow they don't have arctic monkeys," I said. "what?" The worker who was fixing the headphones asked. "I said you for have arctic monkeys " I said. "who's that?" He asked. "Forget it, ill find another music store" I said and walked out.

I plugged in my headphones and started listening to Afraid by The neighborhood.

I was so into my thoughts that the next thing I knew I was on the floor. "sorry" the tall girl with black hair and blue eyes said. "its cool" I said. "run" she said and we started running. We arrived at an abounded building and she walked up to the fire escape and pulled herself up. Once she was up she pulled me up. We ran up into the last floor and stood next to the window.

"Why are we running?" I asked. "sh" she said and placed a finger to her lips. I looked down and saw a group of four guys. "she's gone" one of them said. "She's gotta be around here" another one said. "keep looking" another one said and they kept running down the street.

"Who were they?" I asked. "some guys" she said. "why were they after you?" I asked. "let's just say that I couldn't pay them anymore and they tried to get their pay some other way" she said. "they were going to rape you" I said. "yeah" she said. "You gotta tell the police" I said. "no" she said. "why not?" I asked. "they don't help druggies like me" she said. "just give it a shot, c'mon" I said. "I'll go to jail for doing drugs" she said. "I have a plan" I said and we walked out of the building.

"What's your name?" I asked. "Zelda" she said,"you?" I asked. "Alexa" I said. "I've never seen you around, are you new?" Zelda asked. "yeah just moved here to live with my uncle" I said. "Are you attending school here?" Zelda asked. "yes," I said. "you should go to Patterson high school," Zelda said. "my uncle was going to take me to Cambridge high" I said. "you don't want to go there, it's a bunch of rich kids from the north side of town" Zelda said,"go to Patterson, there's more chill people, people who like rock music" Zelda said and pointed to my shirt. "I'll talk him into it" I said.

"What are you doing?" an officer asked. "we need to talk to Antonio" I said and walked up the stairs. "is Antonio back" I asked Naria. "he's talking to Voigt" Naria said. "lets wait" I said to Zelda.

"New case on our hands, various girls have been raped, witness say its a group of four to five guys," Voigt said. I looked at Zelda who looked at me. "I know the guys" Zelda spoke up and all eyes were on us. "She was going to be their next victim" I said. "I can help you catch them" Zelda said. "they've already seen your face, they'd be suspicious" Adam said. "Erin your going undercover" Voigt said. "that'd be obvious too, we need a young girl" jay said and all eyes were on me. "no not her" Antonio said.