What now? I just can't figure it out.

"Welcome to Madrid" she said as we walked out of the airport. "what's next?" I asked. "we have to change the way we look, so that we're no noticeable" she said and hailed a taxi.

Instead of going to the hotel we stopped at a beauty salon. We both walked in and she walked towards the front desk and whispered something to receptionist. "Sígueme por favor" the receptionist said in Spanish and we followed her to the back room. "Quien va ir primero?" The receptionist asked. She pointed to me and I sat in the chair. After they washed and cut my hair, they added hair dye. They blow dried it and told me to get up. I looked in the mirror and my hair was now light brown. She took my spot on the chair while I was taken to another room to get my clothes.

I was handed a light blue sleeveless skater skirt dress and a pair of black flats.

I took off my clothes and changed into the new ones.

I took a step back and looked myself in the mirror. "this isn't me" I whispered and ran my fingers through my hair. They had removed my makeup and black nose ring. I opened the door and walked out.

She had dyed her hair dark red and she was wearing a white long sleeve mid length dress with a pair of black pumps. "Ready to go?" She asked. I nodded and we walked out and got into a black Cadillac.

"Your name is now Kendra Alison Loss" she said and handed me a passport. "I'm your mother Miranda Olive Loss" she said. "when will we go back to America?" I asked. "I don't know" Miranda said," we're going to fly out to Italy tomorrow, that's where we will be staying until everything clears up" Miranda said. "can I call Antonio?" I asked. "too risky" Miranda said and signaled for the driver to drive off.

We stopped at a boutique to buy some more clothes.

We didn't stop at the hotel, we just drove straight to the airport. We walked out and walked towards a private jet. We stepped inside and moments later the plane took off.

"Don't worry you'll be able to live a normal life after this" Miranda reassured me. I just gave her a slight smile and continued looking out the window.

//Antonio's POV//

"It's been two months! Two month since we've heard from Alexa!" I shouted as I paced around the room. "any news from Alexa?" Valentino asked as he walked in. "no" I said. "It's been two months" Valentino pointed out. "I know Valentino, I know" I shouted. "Antonio you have a visitor" Atwater said. "who?" I asked. "hey" Luka said. "Lukas?" Antonio asked. "its Luka" Luka corrected me. "what's Luis doing here?" Voigt asked as he walked in. "its Luka" Luka corrected Voigt. "Luka, Lukas, Luis or whatever same difference, what do you want?" I asked. "I wanted to knew of you had any news on Alexa" Luka asked. "nothing" Voigt said. "if you do hear something let me know" Luka said. "we will" I said and walked back to my desk. "alright" Luka said and walked off.

"What do you guys have against that kid?" Erin asked. "he's obviously after Alexa" I stated. "I don't like him for her" Voigt said. "what?" Valentino asked,"no Luka is a nice guy, I know his parents" Valentino said. "Just because you know his parents doesn't mean you know him" I stated.

//Alexa's POV//

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got up and took a shower. I changed into a white button up short sleeve shirt with a navy blue pleated skirt. I slipped on a pair of white knee socks and slipped on a pair of black flats. "I hate my uniform" I whispered as I slipped on my navy blue cardigan. I brushed my hair and added a hair clip so that my bangs were out of face. I grabbed my bag and walked out into the kitchen. "morning Kendra" Miranda said cheerfully. "morning mom" I said and sat down. Miranda said it would be more credible if I called her mom, but I knew it was just a way to get her daughter back. "ready for school?" Miranda asked. "yeah" I said and took a sip of my orange juice,"when are we going back to the states?" I asked. "Soon" Miranda said and got up and got her blazer. "now come on we're gonna be late" she said and I grabbed my backpack and walked out.