Runaway love

"Alexa slow down" Luka shouted as I walked quickly towards my apartment.

"What's going on?" Luka asked. "I'm going to visit my dad, so if you wanna come with me pack a bag" I said and walked inside.

I walked to my room and shoved some clothes into a backpack. Along with some money and my phone. I changed into a black hoodie with a pair of black skinny jeans and red vans. I removed my makeup and grabbed my bag and walked out.

"Okay we'll stop here and then we're off" I said as we stopped at a fast food restaurant.

Once we finished eating we got on the bus that went to Wisconsin.

"We'll walk from here on out" I said as we got out. "Alexa do you really wanna do this?" Luka asked as I lit up a cigarette and placed it between it between my lips. "I have to" I said and handed one to Luka. "alright" Luka said and blew out the smoke. "they found out" I said as I checked my phone. "lets go" I said and we started walking down the road.

//Antonio's POV//

"Has anybody seen Alexa?" I asked. "No" Erin said. "dammit" I said and walked into Voigt's office. "I'm taking the rest of the day off" I said. "why?" Voigt asked. "Alexa threw a tantrum and now she's not answering her phone" I said. "alright," Voigt said and I turned around. "Keep me updated" Voigt said.

I walked out of the station and got into my car.

"Alexa?" I asked as I walked into the apartment. "Alexa!" I shouted louder and looked around. "Alexandria!" I shouted as I opened her room. "where the hell is she?" I asked. "oh god no" I said and picked up my phone. "she went to go visit her dad" I said to Voigt.

"on her own?" Voigt asked.

"She probably went with Luka, someone could hurt her,"

"We're on our way"

I hung up and waited for Voigt.

//Alexa's POV//

"We're here" I said as we reached the gates. "Alright let's do this" Luka said.

"Name?" the security guard asked. "Alexandria Marquez" I said. "ID" he said. I gave him a fake ID and he opened the gates.

I walked inside and stepped into the jail.

"I'm here to see Valentino Marquez" I said as they searched us. "he'll be out in ten minutes" the security guard said and walked away.

"This is it" Luka said and held my hand. "thank you" I said and smiled. I fixed my hoodie and took in a deep breath as I saw a tall man walk in. "D-Dad?" I asked. "Alexa?" dad asked. "Ohmygod" I said and ran to him. "what are you doing here?" Dad asked as he hugged me. "daddy" I said and hugged him tighter. "what are you doing here?" He asked again. "I'm living with Antonio" I said. "why?" Dad asked," did something happen to your mom?" He asked. "no, she sent me to live with him" I said as we sat down. "I'm here because I want to know why you committed fraud" I said. "Alexa, you can never know" Dad said and looked away. "I'm sixteen, I turn seventeen in a few days. I need to know the truth" i said. "this could change the perspective that you have on your mother" dad said. "tell me" I said.

"After I broke up with Hope, I married your mother we and moved to San Diego, I joined the police department there, you were six years old when I became Sargent of the team" dad said,"I was Sargent for six years" dad said. "Is that when Brent took over?" I asked. "Is that what they told you" dad said."Brent was going threw some tough times, so I let him stay in our home, one day I came home to find them in bed" dad said. "I filed for divorce, she denied and told me she would do anything so she didn't lose the house, or lose custody over you, so with the help of Brent they made it look like I had stole money from the city of San Diego, I was found guilty and was sentenced to twenty years in prison" dad said. "she did this to you" I shouted,"how could she" I said. "Alexa, you need to listen to me" dad said and held my hands. "you need to prove my innocence you need to put Brent behind bars" dad said. "I promise you I wiIl" I said. "that's my girl" dad said and hugged me. "I love you dad" I said. "I love you too honey, happy birthday" dad said. "I wish you were gonna be there" I said. "I promise I'll be there for your eighteenth birthday" dad said and kissed my forehead. "times up" the security guard said. "get me out of here Alexa" dad said and kissed my forehead. "I will" I said and hugged him. "See you soon honey" dad said. "bye daddy" I said as they took him away.

"We have to get him out of here" I said and Luka hugged me as I sobbed into his shoulder. "c'mom we gotta go home" Luka said and we walked down the hallway. "I need to get him out of jail" I said as we walked outside.

"Put your hands where can see them" a police officer said and pointed a gun at us. we put our hands up and I looked around. I saw about three cars surrounding us. "Alexandria Marquez, Luka Madison you're under arrest" one of them said as we were handcuffed and were escorted to the police car.

"We found them" the driver said into the walky talky. "bring them to the station" the other person said and we drove off.