***The Ryan Haywood Predicament : Please Read & Comment***

Due to the current controversial issues involving Ryan Haywood in the past 72 hours, a decision with many writers across Wattpad and other platforms needs to be made.

(If you do not know what exactly is going on, please reach out to me in my DM's. I rather not have such a sensitive topic be spoken about in my comments. Those who are updated on this subject, feel free to vent in my DM's along with me. I am as heartbroken as the rest of you.)

As beloved readers and followers know, the plot lines of Something Perfect, Good Morning, Love, and Good Heart include Ryan as a main protagonist and major influence within all three stories and on account to these untimely and unfortunate circumstances, this needs to be changed.

In the past six years of being a consistent author on this platform, I have developed, written, and rewritten all three books with the intention of continually bettering myself and my writing for all those who find such joy in reading them. Making such a drastic choice is difficult, but necessary to accommodate and respect those affected by the situation at hand.

During this time, I come to you with four options that I have pondered on with a very close friend and writer in order to please all those still apart of this lovely fandom with me.

(A) Continue on with the books the way the plot lines originally intended. Characters and all.
(B) Edit Ryan Haywood completely out of the books and enter a new protagonist to fill in his place.
(C) End all three books where they remain, either unwritten or unedited, but still keep them open for the public's enjoyment.
(D) End all three books and remove them from Wattpad completely to maintain a peaceful and noncontroversial space as Wattpad has been for me for the six years I have been a member.

Depending on the decision made, I will either continue updating and reediting the books in the best way to please as many of those as I possibly can, or will immediately stop production of the three books published and the books I have started within my drafts. Your opinions and feedback on the matter are more than welcomed, but the final decision is up to me and only me.

I value all of those who have been apart of this journey with me and the rollercoasters and hoops we have been through. Wattpad has brought me through numerous bad times and it is the only platform I still comeback to no matter how long I have been on it. No matter what happens, I thank you for the incredible experience. I never thought as a 12 year old, creating this account, would I be where I am now. Still updating and still loving every second of it.

As I mentioned earlier, I have conversed back and forth with a close friend over this decision since the issues arose, and I would like to give a special thank you to her. Without this lifelong friend, who I met on this wonderful platform a mere five years ago, not only would my books be subpar, but I would not be where I am or who I am today. The resolution does not get any easier or clearer knowing you have made so many fond memories, and one beautiful friendship, all because of a fan fiction account.

For now, thank you and goodbye

-Rebekah