•15•

•𝔸𝕝𝕪𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍•

"We find Thomas Reese..."

I hitch a breath in

"Guilty of all charges against him including abuse, domestic violence, and attempted murder against Alyssa Reese. You are sentenced to life in prison without parole."

"We did it, we won... WE WON!!" I yell to Josh while engulfing him in a giant hug. I start crying into his shoulder.

I feel so free. Like a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I won't have to come home every day and worry about my own father hurting me anymore, I won't have to worry about not eating anything because my father spent every penny we had on drugs and alcohol.

I'm free

I break away from Josh and see my father being dragged away in chains. A sight I thought I would never see, but am happy to see, as bad as that sounds.

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS YOU BITCH!! I'LL BE BACK DON'T YOU WORRY!!" my father yells as he tries to fight off the cops dragging him away.

I tense up at the yelling but calm down when an arm snakes around my waist. "I won't let anything happen to you... I promise." Josh says to me

I melt into his arms. Lauren, who's my lawyer, walks up to me and Josh to congratulate us on our win against my father.

(time skip to when they get back to the house because writers block sucks :P)

I open the door to the house and put my stuff down, Josh following not far behind me. "I think this calls for a celebration." Josh says. "Great minds think alike." I say while smirking.

I run upstairs to change into clothes that are more comfortable, I put on a pair of black and white, Underarmour basketball shorts and Josh's 5 mill. hoodie. I grab a bunch of pillows and blankets and also my giant speaker, so we can blast music.

I hurry downstairs to see that Josh is also changed and sitting on the couch on his phone. I walk in front of him and throw the blankets and pillows on him.

"You set everything up while I get the snacks." I say to him and I scurry into the kitchen. We don't have much but I get ice cream, some chips, and some soda. I grab a little bowl and I put everything in there.

I peek into the living room to see Josh making a little fort, using the couch as a support. I smile and grab the bowl to bring everything into the living room. "Lookin' good bub!" I say to him while laughing. "I feel like a child but I'm not complaining." He responds with.

I put the bowl down on the coffee table and hug Josh from behind, kissing his cheek in the process. I let go and helped him finish building the fort. (I'll put a picture of what it looks like at the top)

After we finish building our amazing fort I connect my phone to the speaker and start blasting music, I grab Josh's arm and pull him up. "Oh Jesus Christ," Josh says as I yank him up.

Wolves by One Direction comes on and I start dancing around and singing. "Josh dance around with meeee!" I yell over the blasting music. Josh pulls out his phone to record me singing and dancing

I hear them calling for you

I feel the waves getting started

It's a rush inside I can't control

Your eyes keep pulling me in

I know, I know, I know