•10•

•𝔸𝕝𝕪𝕤𝕤𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍•

I walk out of the hospital doors with Josh and the guys by my side. Ree kid starts running towards the car in the parking lot, the rest of the boys following him. But Josh stayed beside me. We stay in a comfortable silence while we walk. I feel his hand brush past mine, then it slowly goes to hold mine. I blush and look down at our hands then back at him.

"Oh just get fucken together already, what's taking so long?!" Mully yells while sticking his head out the window. I look at Josh and we both start laughing. I let go of his hand and smack Mully upside the head. He whines in pain as I walk back to Josh and intertwine our hands once more.

We get to the car and there's only one spot left. I end up having to sit on Josh's lap. I mean I'm not complaining. I curl up on his lap and cling onto him. He hugs his arms around my waist and cuddles me.

The car is arranged like this, Narrator is the driver, Eddie beside him in the passenger seat, Mully is in the window seat in the back, opposite of me and Josh, and Ree kid is in the middle. Because he's the smallest.

The guys start gushing over me and Josh. "Oh shut the fuck up before I ride your underwear so far up your asses you'll smell your own shit." I mumble into Josh's chest. "That's very violent-" Narrator says. "No shit sherlock." Eddie says while smacking his arm.

We all get into a conversation about what they're doing for their next video. I help with the ideas that they come up with. They want to do something where Ree kid and Gaege are babies in a daycare, Mully's Gaege's parent while Josh is Ree kids parent. Narrator didn't want to be in the recording because "it's good to take a break from videos once in a while" is what he said.

We finally get to my house after what seems like forever. I get off Josh's lap and open the door. I jump out the car and unlock the door with the key under the doormat. I know, so original. Me and the guys walk inside. "Make yourselves at home." I say while going to lay down on the couch.

The guys get themselves in a convo while I just stay silent and listen on the couch.

That doesn't last long though. I end up drifting off into space.

"Alyssa hellooooooo!" I hear Josh say to me as he snaps his fingers in my face. "What?" I say. I must've been zoned out for quite a while. "You were just staring off into space." Josh says. "My bad." I say while I put my hands up in defense.

We get back into another conversation until Narrator speaks up. "Um- Alyssa. I know this is a bad time to tell you but... Me and the guys leave tomorrow afternoon." he says while looking around, looking at anything but me. "O-Oh..." I say while looking down. "You guys should probably go back and pack so you won't be rushing tomorrow..." Tears threaten to fall from my eyes. I blink them away and look up at the guys. We say our very long goodbyes, tomorrow will be a lot worse.

I rush up to my room and start blasting my sad music. The guys won't be here to help me in court... I have to face my father alone. Which is gonna be harder than anything i've ever done. I'm not prepared for this at all.

I flop on my bed and start crying into my pillow. I flip around and stare at the ceiling. Tears rolling down my cheeks. I start singing along to the song that was playing.

•𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅•

I walk out to the car with the guys. I go to get out my phone and I realize I forgot my phone in the house. "I'll be right back. I forgot my phone in the house." I say while turning around and hustling back to the door and into the house.

I hear music and singing coming from upstairs. I grab my phone and walk up the stairs to see where it's coming from. I walk next to Alyssa's room and lean against the closed door. Listening to the soft sounds of her singing.

I text the guys to come inside. They question it at first but now here they are right next to me.

"Holy shit is that her?" Eddie asks. "No Eddie, it's Mully." I reply sarcastically. "Of course its her stupid." I say.

•𝔸𝕝𝕪𝕤𝕤𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍•
(this is the song that shes singing it's listed at the top so you can play it now🥰)

Clipped wings, I was a broken thing
Had a voice, had a voice but I could not sing
You would wind me down
I struggled on the ground, oh
So lost, the line had been crossed
Had a voice, had a voice but I could not talk
You held me down
I struggle to fly now, oh

But there's a scream inside that we all try to hide
We hold on so tight, we cannot deny
Eats us alive, oh it eats us alive, oh
Yes, there's a scream inside that we all try to hide
We hold on so tight, but I don't wanna die, no
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die, yeah

And I don't care if I sing off key
I find myself in my melodies
I sing for love, I sing for me
I shout it out like a bird set free
No, I don't care if I sing off key
I find myself in my melodies
I sing for love, I sing for me
I'll shout it out like a bird set free

Now I fly, hit the high notes
I have a voice, have a voice, hear me roar tonight
You held me down
But I fought back loud, oh

There's a scream inside that we all try to hide
We hold on so tight, we cannot deny
Eats us alive, oh it eats us alive, oh
Yes, there's a scream inside that we all try to hide
We hold on so tight, but I don't wanna die, no
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die, yeah
And I don't care if I sing off key
I find myself in my melodies
I sing for love, I sing for me
I shout it out like a bird set free
No, I don't care if I sing off key
I find myself in my melodies
I sing for love, I sing for me
I'll shout it out like a bird set free

I finish singing and lay back down. I stood up half way through because I started belting it when the singer did. And it's hard to belt while laying down.

Singing and crying my heart out is probably the best combination in my opinion. When I belted along with the song it broke my heart even more but it's one of the best feelings.

I hear whispers coming from outside the door, I get up and go over to my bathroom, wiping away my running mascara with a makeup wipe. Once it looks like I wasn't crying I go over to the door and open it.

"Told you next time I would record it." Josh says while holding up his phone. "Josh you have about 5 seconds to run before I brutally murder you." I say, trying to keep a straight face. His eyes go wide and he starts running. I follow after him and once I get close enough I jump on his back. "Gottcha." I say to him. We both start dying and I get off his back.

"Ok I really have to go now Lys..." Josh says while looking at me. "Oh right sorry." I say while looking down. He lifts my chin up then kisses my head. "I'll see you tomorrow ok?" He says while hugging me. "Yeah i'll see you tomorrow." I say while burying my face in his neck. "I love you Lysie doll." He says, calling me by my nickname. "I love you too Joshdub." I respond with.

I said my goodbyes with the rest of the guys and they left... again.

I can only imagine what tomorrow's gonna be like.

———————————————————————
OML GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK !! WE'RE LEGIT ALMOST AT 900 READS AND I CANT BELIEVE IT !! ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL !! HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT GAMERS😎
          -Rose