•11•

•𝔸𝕝𝕪𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍•

Well, today is the day my best friends leave to go back to their home states either across the world or on the other side of america. I'm really gonna miss them... and I fucked everything up by being in the hospital for the three days they were supposed to be here. I'm such a great friend. If you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic.

Me and the guys are having a funny ass conversation about anything and everything. But the mood takes a full 180 when their plane gets called. I go and hug each of the guys individually. I start crying almost immediately.

I hugged Gaege goodbye first. "I'm really gonna miss my baby buddy." He says into my neck. If you're wondering why I'm his "baby buddy" is because in all the skits we do together we're always the two babies in the skit. "I'm gonna miss you too fruit snack." I say to him. That's my nickname for him. I think you know why because it's pretty self explanatory. Other than Josh, Gaege is the one I'm closest to. We both let go of each other after a long hug and I go over to Eddie.

"Remember, Me, Gaege, and Narrator all live the closest to you. If you need anything, call one of us and we'll be on the first flight there ok dawg?" Eddie says. "Sir yes sir." I say, re quoting myself from a couple weeks prior when we were doing the horror map in vr. He gives me the biggest hug then shoos me off to say goodbye to the next person, who was Narrator.

"Goodbye young pupil." He says to me trying to be all wise. "Oh shut up you dork." I say to him while giggling. "I'm gonna miss you young one." He says "Narrator I don't know how i'm gonna miss you but I am." I say while giggling once more.  We separate and I go over to Ree Kid.

"Damn, so the only other teenager in the group is gonna be across the world again." He says while sighing. I crouch down to his height. Which is only like 3 inches shorter than me but still. "Yeah sadly. I'm gonna miss you Ree Kid." I say. I pull him into a hug and we stay there for a bit. Then lastly, I went to Josh.

I gave Josh the biggest hug I possibly could, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm don't know how much i'm gonna fucking miss you Josh, you don't even know." I say, crying into his shoulder. "I'm gonna miss you Lys. I love you." He says. "I love you more dub." I say, calling him by one of his many nicknames.

"Last call for flight 419 to Australia." The intercom announces. All the guys were staying in Australia for a bit before going back to their homes and such.

"Well this is it. I'm gonna miss you all, so fucking much." I say. We all go into a group hug then they start walking down to their plane.

But Josh doesn't move. He stays right beside me the entire time. "Aren't you gonna go, your flight was called and all of the rest of the guys left." I say confused while wiping away stray tears. "You really thought you were gonna have to face your dad alone and be here by yourself?" He says. "You're really gonna stay? But what about the guys and your channel? All your vr stuff is back at your house." I say. I mean I'm not complaining about how he's staying but he's leaving behind everything for even longer for me. He holds up a bag and says "Everything I need for youtube is in here. And I told the guys I was staying here with you last night. They were perfectly fine with it." He puts his bags down and I jump onto him and wrap my legs around his waist. "I love you so fucking much." I say, starting to cry again. "I love you too Lys, you don't have to go through this alone, you'll never have too."

I jump off him and wipe away my tears. I didn't wear mascara today for this exact reason. "Well what are you waiting for? let's get back to your house and be idiots like we always are!" Josh says while putting his backpack on his back and grabbing his suitcase. I laugh at his comment and grab his spare arm, pulling him a bit. He stumbles a little bit before regularly walking again. He moves his arm in a way where he gets me to let go and grabs onto my hand. I blush a bit and intertwine our hands until we get to the car.

We get to the car and Josh puts his stuff in the back seat. I get in the driver's seat since he doesn't have a license in america. He climbs into the car and shuts the door. "You ready?" I ask. He nods and I start the car. The car connects to my phone and my music starts blasting.

American Idiot by Green Day comes on. But it's the cover by my favorite band 5 Seconds of Summer, also known as 5sos. "Why did you have to put on the shitty version!" Josh yells over the loud ass music. "This is the best version, thank you very much!" I yell back.

He starts yelling the song with me. I look over to him and then turn the music up louder.

Don't wanna be an American idiot
Don't want a nation under the new mania
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind-fuck America

Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alien nation
Where everything isn't meant to be okay
Television dreams of tomorrow
We're not the ones who're meant to follow
For that's enough to argue

Well maybe I'm the ****** America
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda
Now everybody do the propaganda
And sing along to the age of paranoia

Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alien nation
Where everything isn't meant to be okay
Television dreams of tomorrow
We're not the ones who're meant to follow
For that's enough to argue

Don't wanna be an American idiot
One nation controlled by the media
Information Age of hysteria

It's calling out to idiot America
Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alien nation
Where everything isn't meant to be okay
Television dreams of tomorrow
We're not the ones who're meant to follow
For that's enough to argue

At the end of the song we start laughing our asses off. I don't know why but we did.

Having him here has brought so much happiness into my life. He SAVED me for crying out loud. And here we are, blasting music in my car having a great time.

This is gonna be one crazy adventure.
———————————————————————————
HOLY SHIT GUYS- WE HIT 1K VEIWS !!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH !!! I STARTED THIS BOOK OFF NOT THINKING IT WOULD GO ANYWHERE BUT NOW 1,000 PEOPLE HAVE READ IT !!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK !! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT GAMERS😎
-Rose