Stars(We Fell in Love in October)

This is dedicated to my friend Harper because their and their girlfriend's first year anniversary is today. 

Ship: (Harper's favorite) Analogical

Genderbent Au:
Virgil=Vivian
Logan=Lola

Smoking cigarettes on the roof

I stepped out of the old window, brushing off my skirt. How did she get up here so easily?

Vivian was sitting near the crumbling red-bricked chimney, the pungent smoke from her lit cigarette drifting with the Autumn breeze.

You look so pretty and I love this view

She had a look of awe and amazement in her eyes as she gazed up at the stars. I walked carefully across the roof to lay next to her.

I looked up to see the dazzling night sky, but it was nothing in comparison to the beauty that lay beside me.

We fell in love in October

That's why I love fall

Vivian's POV

The fall breeze wrapped around our heads, lifting Lola's long, wavy locks.

Looking at the stars

"Tell me about the stars" I said softly, not wanting to disturb the calm.

Her face seemed to light up as she spoke, eagerly, about the sky above us.

Admiring from afar

She seemed to have gone to her own far-away world that made her smile even more dazzling than that of the stars that hang above us.

My girl, my girl, my girl

You will be my girl

My girl, my girl, my girl

I felt happy that she was mine. My girl

You will be my world

My world, my world, my world

She is my entire world.

You will be my girl

She will always be my girl.

Lola's POV

Smoking cigarettes on the roof

She took another puff from her cigarette. They weren't good for her, but she was cutting back a bit.

You look so pretty and I love this view

I stopped speaking after I noticed that she wasn't paying attention to what I was saying, just looking at me.

We sat in silence for a few moments.

Don't bother looking down

We're not going that way

"What's gonna happen when my parents find out about us?" Vivian asked.

They weren't the best people.

"Let's not think about that. They probably won't find out anyway." I responded calmly.

"But what if they do?"

At least I know I am here to stay

"They can't keep us apart from each other. I will be with you forever."

"Forever?" She looked at me hopefully.

I nodded sharply, "Forever."

We fell in love in October