"You got a lot of friends."

I scoffed. "Is that what you called me for? To tell me you're jealous? Come on now. Fuck that, why do I have a goddamn F on that essay when you know I did good on it?"

"You just didn't do good."

"Bullshit. I revised that bitch as many times as I needed to. Ain't no fucking way I did bad on that shit."

She looked back at her laptop. She wasn't even focusing on me anymore.

"Are you hard of hearing or something?"

"Beyoncé don't disrespect me. I think you forgot what this is or who you're talking to for that matter. Now," She shut her laptop. "If you'll excuse me, I have a meeting with your principal."

"Wouldn't be surprised if that was Kiyanne." I mumbled.

"You think I'd let her be the fucking principal while I stay in a teacher's position? Oh you must not know who you fuckin' with." She smiled then stood up.

"Nicki did you really give me an F on my birthday?"

"It is your birthday isn't it?" She smiled, trying to make her way out of the room. I stood in front of the door. "Move."

"Do I have an F or not?"

"Not. Move."

She pushed me out of her way, walking out of the classroom. Not long after, my phone buzzed. I knew it was her.

Ms. Maraj: Happy birthday love, meet me at my house at 8. Turn up time 😉

I smiled at the message then quickly wiped the smile away.

I could lie to myself all I wanted, when 8 hit, I'll be at her house. The truth was inevitable but I'd be there for another reason now. I needed something.

••

Onika opened the door applying lip gloss to her lips. She wasn't dressed the way I expected. Honestly I expected her to be butt ass naked on some freaky shit but no. She was wearing a Chanel dress and a crop too to match it. Her hair was crimped and a heavy chain that said 'Queen' on it. She looked phenomenal.

I just walked in the house, I couldn't say anything. I followed her up the stairs in a trance. She looked so good, she didn't even have to say a word.

She held the doors open for me to walk through, telling me to shut them behind me. I don't know who put her up in this beautiful ass house but they had her set. It was probably just her though, I wouldn't put it past her.

"You look good." I told her.

"Thank you, all for the birthday girl, right?" She smiled endearingly in the mirror, her eyes shining under the light.

I knew I wanted pussy tonight... but it ain't gon' happen. Like I said, I had another reason for being here. I had something she wanted and she had something I wanted. I wasn't just about to be down for the count and let her win this game we're most definitely playing. Sure she was my professor and she apparently had all the power but I had the dick. And she can't find this dick just anywhere.