I laughed out loud.

"Akuya (goat) thank you ,I love  you" I silently laughed as I pictured her facial expression right now.

"Bye bye idiot !, I love  you too"we both snickered and ended the call , I shook my head laughing ,ruffy is something else I swr.

I got up from my bed and made my way to the balcony ,it's been long since I came here , if you're wondering if my leg is still hurting ,it's not hard to admit because if not for Ahmad I wouldn't be walking this good .

I have been trying to avoid Ahmad well since from the day I sprained my leg ,which was a day before .

After the little drama we had ,I was really surprised about everything,when he replied my thank you and called me a scary cat .And the way I felt butterflies on my stomach while I was on his arms as he stared at my face .As I looked at his face ,how all his features fits perfectly on his smooth looking face .I knew I needed to stay away and avoid him because I wasn't ready for the outcome of all I was feeling about him .for some reason ,after that night I also felt he was also avoiding  me ,we hardly saw each other .
This coming Saturday is my graduation and I want to personally invite my parents cause I miss them so much I can't actually remember the last time I saw them.

I know Ahmad is somewhere in this house cause today is Saturday and I want to do something productive, I left my room totally discarding the balcony.

I didn't know where to find him so I just decided to go downstairs,luckily I saw him working on his laptop in the sitting room ,he was wearing a camo short with a white tee ,as I looked at him .you could see traces of his bisects popping out of the tee .this guy grows more handsome each day .

Well cutting everything off and ignoring the fact that I seem to check him out this days ,even though I only saw him once since after my prom .i walked to the living room acting like I didn't see him there,not minding my skimpy dressing because I was wearing leggings that only stopped below my knees with a baggy shirt .

I sat down picking the televisions remote ,earning a look from him ,I noticed him stare at me for a while through the side of my eyes before he adjusted himself and continued what he was doing.

Well I was only sitted here because I was still contemplating on how to tell him ,I wanted to visit my parents .not that I couldn't go without asking him ,I just felt it will be proper if we went together.

After much hesitation and my ego trooping in the way ,I finally managed to call his name .

Ahmad "I called .

He hesitated a while before he raised his head tho look at me ,he stared at me waiting for me to keep talking but I couldn't utter a word.i kept looking at him ,pinching myself a little so I speak .

I want to visit my parents "

The words rolled out of my mouth like I was counting numbers .

Okay "he replied curtly before returning to his work .

Wtf !okay "my subconscious.

Is this guy for real right now ,he just okay'd me ,I fucking fought myself to ask him and all I get is an okay .

I looked at him wanting to hiss badly ,but just remained quiet,I thought maybe he was going to say something more but he kept doing his thing annoying me the more .

I stood up to my room ,really annoyed.

I got up to my room and had a good bath ,feeling really refreshed I came out and dressed in a lilac A shape ankara gown ,I looked really pretty as I admired myself on the mirror .