Christmas Smut - Prinxiety (Request 1 of 2)

Start from the beginning

I stare at the words and start tearing up. "Roman." I start to choke up a bit. "I love it." He looks at me and pulls me in for a hug. I kiss him softly before he pushes me away.

"Go on, open the other one." I look at him and he has a weird smirk on his face, his cheeks starting to darken to a pinkish red colour, making me a little nervous to open it.

(Roman's Pov)

I know he's confused and I am having a hard time containing my excitement. He starts unwrapping it, then suddenly stops and turns bright red.

"Ro..... A-are you serious? You want to try this?" He said, not looking up and looking like he is about to burst out laughing. "Yeah Virge. Besides, I know you'll like what I plan to do with it." I wink.

Inside the box is a black vibrator.

(3rd Person Pov? And big time skip to that night)

Roman and Virgil came rushing home after spending the day with the other sides and Thomas because they couldn't wait to try out their new toy. As soon as they passed through the door to their room, Roman had already begun attacking Virgil's lips with chaste kisses.

Virgil was impatiently trying to peel Roman's clothes off but he had other plans.

"No no. Virge. Now lie down and do as I tell you." Roman said, now moving down to Virgil's neck before gently pushing him onto the bed. Reluctantly Virgil obeyed and watched as his lover quickly stripped down to his boxers and began slowly undressing him.

"Roman, quit being a tease." He moaned impatiently, feeling uncomfortable as his pants grew tighter against him. Roman grins and shakes his head as he pulls down Virgil's pants, leaving him in his underwear.

"Now why would I do that?" He kisses Virgil before he removes both of their remaining clothing. Roman pulls out a small bin from under their bed. He pulls out a longish, thin, black cloth and the vibrator.

Virgil notices the cloth and smirks.

"Denying me your 'Princely beauty' princey?" He copies Roman's tone as Roman places the blindfold over his boyfriends eyes and scoffs.

(Virgil's Pov)

As my eyes are covered I can hear a slight hum. "Now, don't touch it. Leave it right here, or else." Roman smirks, placing the vibrator right at the end of my member, I groan as I realize its only at a low setting, the vibrations are just enough to bring me close but not over the edge.

"R-Ro."

(3rd person Pov)

Roman places a hand on Virgil's cheek and kisses him roughly.

Rolling a condom onto his own hardened member, he inserts two fingers into his edgy partner, hearing him cry out in pleasure and telling him he was doing his job. Pumping his fingers faster as Virgil's moans get louder than suddenly stopping and removing them swiftly. (Heh, Taylor Swifty.... I'll show myself out..)

"R-Ro please! I-I can't.." Virgil whimpers as the stimulation just nudges him closer and closer to the edge, but Roman has other ideas as usual.

Roman chuckles and gently presses his tip against Virgil's tight entrance and uses the condom to lube it up a bit before pushing the head in, making Virgil cry out excitedly as he finally has Roman inside him.

"Do not  cum until I say so. Got it?" He almost growls in lust, not waiting for an answer as he turns up the vibrator and proceeds to thrust his whole length into him. 

(Roman's Pov)

I look down at the edgy man beneath me as he squeezes his eyes shut in pleasure, trying to hold back. His member throbbing wildly as the vibrator presses a little harder.

"F-fuck Virge, I remember why Logan hates us so much." I thrust a little harder just a few times to mess with him as he gets louder and grips the sheets tightly.

"G-god Roman I-I'm close!" Virgil whimpers, the pleasure clearly getting too much for him. I slow my thrusts and slowly pull out while pulling Virge up so my throbbing member is right against his blindfolded face.

"You can cum after I do. Now let me see your eyes." I slip it off his head and watch as his eyes get shiny and darken in lust, immediately pulling off the condom and running his tongue along my shaft, looking up at me as he softly moves his lips around the tip, sucking just the way I like.

I play with his balls gently, teasing him as my cock twitches more wildly in his mouth. "Fuck Virge, I-I'm gon-" Before I finish my sentence I feel the pleasure overwhelm me and I feel the thick, white ropes hit the back of his throat as he obediently swallows it all.

"Good~ Now you can cum." I turn the vibrator up to the max and move down in front of him, gently playing with his balls as I move the toy in circles around his tip, making his member tremble and twitch more and more.

(Virgil's Pov)

My moans turn to screams of pleasure as the vibrations bring me closer and closer, Roman's face is loving and he leans over me, kissing my lips softly.

"I-I'm c-cumming Ro~" I cry out as I feel my hot cum hit my chest and stomach, Roman softly nibbling at my neck as he lets me thrust up against his hand while I come down from the high.

Panting heavily, I feel him lift me up and carry me to the bathroom and draws us a warm bath while cleaning us up.

(After the clean up and bath)

Playfully shaking my wet hair at my boyfriend after he tackles me, I kiss him softly and flop onto our bed. 

"It's only noon but I need a nap. Cuddle me?" I pout, trying to guilt him.

"Of course... I can't believe that face works on me everytime." He groans and pounces on me, playfully growling and hugs me tightly, snuggling me and tickles my waist.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad day after all.

(IT TOOK ME TWO YEARS TO FINISH AND I'M SO MAD. I'm so sorry and I'll try not to take another two years for the second.) (1505 words written yay.)