(SMUT) Tentacles- Remus x Reader

(I'm sorry this is going to be cringy.) (L/n means last name) (Only one warning bc yall know whats coming and since it's Remus there will be some weird shit. Not just kinky.) (Also I've never written anything to to with tentacles before so this will be interesting...I only know stuff from porn so bare with me)

(Remus's Pov)

"This will be the best thing I've ever done!" I whisper giggle to myself as I put the finishing touches on my latest prank.

Me and my girlfriend Y/n have been having a prank war all week and I am currently screwing her shower head back on after pouring a shit ton of green coloring in it.

"She is never going to speak to me again."

I climb out of the bathtub and check out my handiwork. I hear Y/n waking up so I quietly sprint into our room and gently shake her.

(Y/n's Pov)

"Morning Beautiful! I have to go annoy the others for a while but I'll come back in a bit." Remus's voice calmly whispers in my ear.

"Morning Re. I'm gonna take my shower in a minute and after that, I don't know." I say and sit up to kiss him.

He wraps his arms around me and deepens the kiss.

I pull away and smirk, looking at his pouty face.

"Not right now babe. I need a shower."

"Fine, Goodluck Fiona." He giggles and runs out of the room, leaving me confused and horny.

Anyways, I drag myself out of bed and gather up my clothes and things I need for my shower and head in, locking the door behind me.

I step in the shower and turn on the water.

(Remus's Pov)

I hear her turn on the water and can hardly contain my excitement.

"What the fuck!" She shrieks.

I burst out laughing and fall over.

"Remus I'm going to kill you!" She shouts

"You can try!" I shout back, scrambling to my feet and bolting to the closet.

(Y/n's Pov)

I. Am. Green.

The front of my body looks like I was trying to catch Slimer and he won.

I try to scrub it off but, it started staining my skin. He is in so much trouble when I find him.

I quickly pull on my clothes and unlock the door.

"Remus darling? You can come out, I'm not going to hurt you." I sweetly try to lure him out.

"Hey! Deceit is supposed to be the liar here- Shit." He mentally smacks himself.

I open our closet to reveal him curled up looking at me with a fearful smile.

He looks at my face and smirks.

"I'm in trouble."

"Big time."

"What is it?"

"No sex."

"What!" He shouts. "Until when?"

"Until I say so." I say sternly.

"Aww Y/n. come on I'm sorry. It was a prank."

"Nope. I have to go outside like this. No sex." (Same tho)

"Fine. You know that means no sex for you too." He smirks cockily.