Tik tok 🥳

Beginne am Anfang

****

"Oh my god, Blaise, I think I'm gonna puke."

"Oh no, please don't puke. Drink some water, calm down."

"CALM DOWN?! I CAN'T CALM DOWN, BLAISE! I'M ABOUT TO KISS MY BEST FRIEND AND I COULD POTENTIALLY RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP!!" Draco screeched over the phone, tears welling up in his eyes from stress and fear.

"S-sorry, Blaise, for lashing out like that." Draco said, not hearing anything from a shocked Blaise's line.

"N-no, it's fine, Draco. I understand you're nervous. I felt the same way when I had to confess to Ron, so I know how you feel. Just take deep breaths, remember that if it backfires, "it was just a joke", and if it does work, which I'm sure it will, then thank me later and buy me some cake."

Draco sighed, said ok, then hung up, as Harry should be arriving any minute now.

The problem was, if it did backfire, then he would obviously say it were a joke, and that he was just playing with him.

And while everything is ok on Harry's side, Draco will be depressed. He won't feel happy, or good. Because for him, it's not a joke. For him, it's his everything.

Man, his first kiss was gonna be with a guy, his best friend no less, and it was going to be filmed.

Oh good lord.

****

After Harry got settled in Draco's room, they started to slowly pass the ball to each other, not pushing it too much so as to not break anything.

For no reason whatsoever.

They just had no idea what to do.

Draco decided to start filming (without telling Harry, knowing that he'd probably be against it) because sometimes, there were these small crackhead moments both of them shared, and well... He'd like to rewatch them some day, even though he knew that in the future it probably wouldn't be as funny and wouldn't make sense.

As they passed the ball to each other, Harry was randomly talking about something that happened in his history class.

"So we were talking about Roman history, about the empire and shit."

"Yea? And what happened?"

"We ended up talking about the NASA and how the Americans were using money instead of their brains for astronaut technology."

For some reason, that made Draco wheeze, and he broke up laughing, snorting every now and then.

"Oi! Why are you laughing?"

"How the- *small wheeze* how the- *laughs* how the fuck- did you end up talking about NASA and Americans..."

At this point, Harry started to laugh as well, because laughing is contagious.

"...in Roman hiSTORY CLASS!" Draco finished, still laughing his ass off.

Harry started to laugh hardly as well, laughing his natural laugh, the one that made Draco's heart beat faster, that made Draco's knees weak.

Literally. Physically. Weak.

As he was laughing, Harry passed the ball to Draco, and as Draco caught it, he fell back into his dresser because if the impact of the ball. And after that, as if there was an invisible banana peel, he slipped, over nothing, and the way he fell, was what made Harry wheeze and bend over from laughing so hard.

Draco was also laughing, not being able to understand why he fell from such a small pressure.

He was lying on the floor, laughing, tears of laughed coming into his eyes.