Potions Accident part 4

Guys, I think this is finally the last part xD. Sorry for not posting for so long!!
Enjoy!

--------

"Will he remember?" Asked Draco.

"We are not completely sure, Mr. Malfoy. This is a very strange and rare case, and to be honest, we don't really know the side-effects of when he comes back to his normal age. Will he be himself? Will he remember? We are so sorry." Said a healer.

Yes, it had come to a point where they had to ask healers to help with this accident.

Draco felt tears gloss his eyes. He nodded, and left the Hospital Wing.

"Draco? Hey what's wrong?" Asked a 12 year old Harry.

"N-nothing." Said Draco, scratching his eyes.

"Dray, please tell me. I always tell you."

Draco smiled sadly.

"It's ok, I'm just overwhelmed, that's all. With school, and everything."

"Oh, ok. Do you need help with anything?" Harry, being the sweet and oblivious boy that's he is, bought it.

Draco shook his head. Harry smiled, and then turned and ran down the hallway to their quarters.

Draco sighed. Tonight, could possibly be the last night in which he could sleep with Harry in his arms.

*flashback*

"NO STOP, PLEASE" screamed Harry dead in the night.

Draco, who was awake studying, ran to Harry's room.

This was the third night mare in a week... How long could this possibly go on?

"Harry, my angel, wake up." Draco said gently, shaking the boy.

And just like that, Harry shot up straight, and automatically flung himself into Draco's arms.

"Shh" Said Draco, stroking his back with his hand to soothe Harry.

"Th-they hit me..." And that was all it took for Draco to pull Harry closer.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight?"

Harry nodded slowly, sniffling.

"Hey, baby, look at me. You are wonderful. Amazing. Handsome. Adorable-" And Draco went on and on just so he could see the boy blushing furiously and giggling.

"Cm on." Draco said, lifting the boy and letting Harry's head rest on his shoulders.

Ever since, Harry slept with Draco, in fear of having another dream of them. And whenever he slept with Draco, he felt safe and happy, and never had any of those nightmares.

*flashback ends*

"I'll miss those nights."

*time skip because I'm lazy*

"Harry, Angel... You ready?" Asked Draco.

Harry nodded, smiling.

"Here. Remember, I... I love you. And always will." Said Draco with a sad smile.

Harry gave him another smile in response, "I love you too Dray."

He downed the potion all in one.

Draco felt tears in his eyes again.

All of a sudden, Harry just fell to the floor. Collapsed. That never happened before.