"So it's not off-course. It's trespassing " Steve finished.

"I'm sure they have a good reason." Nat interjected.

"You know, I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor"

"Relax," Nat said trying to comfort Steve "It's not that complicated" she looked up at Steve at the last part.

Rumlow kept on telling us about the mission, till Steve said,

"Let's move"

Me and Steve were getting ready to jump when Nat asked him about dating and he replied with,

"Too busy" before we jumped out of the jet.

We landed in the water and climbed up from the anchor. We knocked out a couple of guys before running ahead through the ship like in the scene where it looks like a game. We knocked out even more guys, making them fling across the ship. I was enjoying this, it had been a long time since I had been in a proper fight, and better yet, I was fighting with Steven Rogers. Steve had a gun to his head and I was gonna fight the guy but Rumlow came in and shot him before I had the chance. I obviously hated Rumlow and nobody knew why. I knew I couldn't tell anyone about the future for obvious reasons so I would wait for the right moment to change something.

"Thanks" Steve said.

"Yeah, you seem pretty helpless without me" Rumlow replied.

"I was there, I could've taken care of it" I say before walking off.

"Sheesh" Rumlow added before everyone else came.

Steve put his shield behind his back and Nat asked about another person he could date.

"Secure the engine room, then find me a date" Steve said.

"I'm multi-tasking" Nat replied before jumping off a ledge and continuing the mission.

Steve and me were running to where Batroc was and Steve put a speaker on the window. We were away now, looking and listening to Batroc.

"Natasha, what's your status?" No reply.

"Natasha, status" Steve repeated.

"Hang on" she said through the earpiece. She was grunting and fighting. "Engine room secure" she said after a while.

Steve threw his shield at the window and jumped through, me following in. Batroc ran away so Steve grabbed his shield off of the wall and ran after him. I knocked out a guy before following behind.

Rumlow told Steve that Nat hadn't come to the rendezvous point and that there are still hostiles in play. Steve tried to talk to Nat but she wasn't replying. I quickly remembered about Batroc and told Steve to look out but Batroc already hit his shield, making him fall to the ground and me step back. I was going to attack when Batroc grabbed me by the neck, blocking my wind pipe might I add, and threw me across the ship, my back hitting forcefully on the walls of the boat. Steve and Batroc were still having a go at each other, while I was trying to get up, but instead the pain just increased. I kept on trying till I finally got up. I saw Steve put his shield on his back and take of his helmet. I was walking to them and finally got there when Steve pushed Batroc and knocked him out in the room where Nat was downloading files for Nick.

"Well this is awkward" Nat said.

Steve looked up at Nat and she smiled at him and frowned at me, seeing me hurt.

"Are you okay?" she asked me.

"I'm good, thanks" I say, straightening up.

"What are you doing?" Steve asked Nat with a serious face.

"Backing up the hard drive. It's a good habit to get into" Nat replied.

"Rumlow needed your help. What the hell are you doing here?" 

"Shit, I think I cracked a rib. I need to go to a hospital now" I said in pain.

"Just by a little toss?" Steve asked "I thought you were stronger than that"

"If you were me, that 'little toss' would be a forceful throw with lots of pain" I groan and say.

"Okay, hold on" Steve told me.

"I'll try" I reply.

Steve was walking up to Nat.

"Your saving S.H.I.E.L.D. intel" Steve said realising what Nat was doing.

"Whatever I can get my hands on" Nat replied. 

"Our mission is to rescue hostages."

"No, that's your mission" they sounded like a married couple, I ship them and I think you readers do too. Another 4th wall break. I should team up with Wade and we can break the 4th wall together. That would be amazing.

"What do you think your ship name would be? Stash, no no... uh, Romanogers" I grunt out in pain, trying to lighten the mood. They both looked at me with confusion, before continuing their conversation, forgetting I was literally in pain.

"You just jeopardizes this whole operation" Steve said angrily.

"I think that's overstating things" Natasha seemed so calm at this point that I forgot what happens next. 

Batroc got up without us knowing and throws a bomb at Steve before running out. Steve pushes the bomb with his shield towards me and grabs Nat, leaving it next to me. I kick it further away and try to run but its no use. It exploded near me, causing me to scream and Steve to look up, realising what he just did. He gets up and runs into the fire, seeing me on the ground with blood all over my body. He picks me up bridal style before returning to Nat, guilt all over his face.

"Okay, that one's on me" That's the last thing I hear before I pass out.