Part 2) Masky

3rd POV

After about an hour or 2 Slenderman finally arrived at his mansion on the out side it look old and abandoned but on the inside it looked freshly made. Slenderman notice that Izuku feel asleep in his arms. Right as Slender walked inside the house he quickly dodged a incoming axe that would've hit Izuku
Slender: "TOBIAS ERIN ROGERS!!"
Toby: "Oh s-shit p-pls sir *tick* it w-wasn't me I-I swear. *ticks*"
Masky: "Ha your soo fucked."
Slender: "That goes for you to Timothy Wright I know your the one who throw that axe and the reason I'm also mad that Toby is because you alway leaves your axes around last warning Understand.!"
Masky/Toby: "yes sir."
Toby: "w-who's the *tick* k-kid in y-your arm and *tick* is i-it for s-smiles?"
Slender: "No meet your new little brother/proxy."
Masky: "Grate another moron."
Slender: "Well since your happy to meet him here take care of him while Toby, Hoodie, and I make his room" *gives Masky the sleeping child*
Masky: "oh fuck me pls don't wake up." *goes to the living room to sit on the couch while the three make Izukus room*

Time Skip

Izuku was slowly waking up and looks around when he noticed he was on a couch with a blanket and a pillow on his head
??: "Oh great your awake."
A man right next to Izuku said. Scared Izuku tried to move but was still frozen in fear
??: "It's alright I'm not gonna hurt you since your part of the family now call me Masky."
Masky said to Izuku. Izuku was still scared all he can see from this man was a big light brown coat and his white mask but what scared Izuku the most was that he couldn't see his eye all he saw was darkness.
Masky: "don't worry kid it's just mesh."
Izuku: "Mesh?"
Masky: "Mesh it's something that I use well a lot of us use, so we can see them but they can see our eyes like how you can't see my eyes but I can see you."
Masky and Izuku has been talk for 20 minute until Slender entire the room
Slender: "Izuku your room is ready and I see that your and your older brother are getting along nicely."
Izuku: "PAPA!" *Izuku Dan up and gives a hug to slenderman well hugs his leg* "I have a room already?"
Slender: "Yes you do, do you feel comfortable sleeping alone?"
Izuku: "Ya I'm ok with sleeping alone." *Izuku let's out a little yawn*
Slender grabs Izuku and carry him to his room and tucks him into his bed and befor falling asleep slender had a question In his head well more like a stamens.
Slender: "So your old father abandoned you because your quirkless?"
Izuku: "yes pls don't think I'm week or leave me."
Slender: "No no never in fact I have an idea but I would have to get my brother to come over here but for now get some sleep you had a long day today and tomorrow you will meet the whole family Goodnight Izuku."
Before slender got up and walk away he felt a small arms rap around his neck and immediately knew that Izuku was hugging him so he hugged back. Izuku let's go and falls asleep again, Slender got up and leaves the room.
Slender: 'so Izuku doesn't get any power and just leaves him in my forest to dies well I'll give him a quirk and have him homeschool as well but first let's see what my brother think of him.'

     End of part 2) Masky