⋆☽18☾⋆

Jungkook's pov

‎‏⠀
"Well how the fuck did this guy know your name?"

After Jin and Yoongi returned, they pulled Namjoon and I to the side so they could tell their findings. Although when they went to get Jin's car it seems they found more questions than answers.

Yoongi stood leaning against the side of the wall, looking between the three of us before giving a shrug with his arms crossed.

"I don't know" he spoke nonchalantly.

I chuckled dryly and shook my head.

"The guy said his name was Hanseong, although judging from how sketchy this is I wouldn't doubt it's a fake one" the older added.

"Just Hanseong? Did he give a surname?" Joon questioned.

"Nope, but he sure knew mine"

As if this whole thing couldn't get anymore mysterious. I'm sick of this. Having to have a fucking meeting for what seems like everyday now because of some fucking sasaeng shit.

"To be fair- as surprising as it still is to us- we aren't exactly unknown people" Jin mentioned.

"Hyung you saw the part of town we were in, it looked like people around there barely had electricity, much less knowledge of who we would be"

I let out a tired sigh.

"You checked Jin's car right? It wasn't bugged or wired or anything?" I asked looking between the two oldest.

"It's clean, trust me I searched the entire thing with Hoseok right after we got back" Yoongi replied.

I glanced at Yoongi and then looked up to Joon, who took a breath and clasped his hands together.

"Let's just backtrack shall we?" He gave a reassuring smile that displayed his dimples well.

"A few months ago is when the strange threats Jungkook got via text started yeah?"

We all watched as Namjoon pulled out a marker and started writing on my dry erase board, adding dates and writing events that happened under them.

"That's not sharpie is it-" I asked ignoring his previous question.

The male froze mid sentence and looked at the marker, giving a sigh and putting his head down.

"It's okay- just continue" Jin reassured waving his hand for Joon to proceed as he held back a laugh. Then nudging me to answer.

I cleared my throat hiding my chuckle. "Yeah- but I only got 3 texts"

"And after those texts was the note on our back door step- Then Jin's car got towed and paid for by a person with the same handwriting as the note" Namjoon hummed looking at the white board.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "You guys are forgetting a key element"

"Y/n"

The calm second eldest male took the marker from Joon and started to write down his own information.

"If we really think about it, the first two messages said to get rid of her, and warned us that she'd hurt us. Now these two messages were sent to Jungkook while Y/n was still a cat"

"That means whoever this person is must have been watching Y/n a lot longer than we think-" Jin replied with widened eyes.

I frowned and shook my head. "But that doesn't make any sense- if they were watching us for longer than we know then why NOW would they reveal themselves"