"Do we have milk?" James questioned, the scent of the freshly baked cookies hit his nostrils, and he wanted nothing more then to devour them with a cup of warm milk.

"It's right there." Imelda pointed towards the counter.

"What time is Dad coming home?" Lyra questioned.

"In thirty minutes, now all of you wash your hands and snack on the cookies. After your father gets home, we'll be going out for dinner. So get ready after you're all done." She shooed them away.

"Oh, Remus, sweetheart? Chocolates are on the kitchen table, you can go ahead and take as much as you want." Imelda called out to Remus.

Remus beamed happily at her words, before rushing off to wash his hands.

"What do you think, Peter?"

Peter blinked for a few seconds, trying to regain his consciousness. He was extremely tired after a day out with his friends, and he wanted nothing more than to sleep.

"Huh? What were we talking about?" He mumbled sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"Chocolate milk, or milk?" Sirius asked the boy, munching on the delicious  cookies.

"Same thing, actually. But I prefer chocolate milk." He answered, receiving an approving nod from Remus.

"Do you want to take a nap first? You look really tired. I don't blame you, with those three boys, you must be exhausted. Go get some sleep, Petey. Dad won't come home for another 30 minutes, and he takes an hour to get ready. I'll wake you up before dinner." Lyra told the boy, looking at him worriedly.

"Yeah. I think that would be best. I feel like I'm about to pass out." He sighed, standing up to head over towards his guest room.

"We're not even that handy!" James exclaimed with a huff.

"Of course you're not, Jay. Of course." Lyra nodded along, but everyone could see the sarcastic expression on her face.

James only pouted at her, before continuing to eat his cookies.

----

The group went off to a fancy restaurant to eat dinner, where they had also made an appointment with Remus' and James' parents. Unfortunately, Peter's mother declined the offer because she had to work late.

They all spent the night chatting along, but Lyra could sense Remus' nerves during dinner.

"What's wrong, Remy?" She asked the tall boy softly.

"It's just, it's a really fancy place and I know it's very expensive. I just don't want yo-"

"Listen, Moony. It's really nothing. You don't have to worry about anything, besides, you've repaid me with your trust and friendship." She told him,

Remus, of course, melted at the girl's words. His best friend is an extremely kind and humble person, who won't hesitate to help when others are in need. He still had no idea what he did to deserve the girl. He was a really lucky person.

"Thank you, Ly. I mean it." He said sincerely. She returned it with a warm smile, before pressing a kiss to his cheeks and returning to the heated argument that Peter, Sirius, James, and her dad and James' had.

"Montrose Magpies is definitely better!" James argued, receiving a nod from her father.

"No! The Chudley Cannons are superior." Sirius stubbornly argued back,

"The Chudley Cannons is a great team." Peter agreed.

"The Montrose are beter though!" Fleamont exclaimed with wide eyes.

"What do you think, Ly? The Chudley Cannons are certainly better, right?" Sirius turned to her.

"It's a stupid argument. We all now that Puddlemere United is the best team." She smirked, earning groans from all the men.

"What is it with your obsession with Puddlemere, anyway? You've been boasting about them since first year." James grumbled.

This earned a light blush from her cheeks as she thought of Oliver Wood.

"I'm just saying, Puddlemere is so much better than those two!"

"You're still stuck on Oliver?" Harry questioned his mother figure ridiculously.

"Of course, not! But Puddlemere is amazing!" Lyra protested.

"Yes, because Oliver was in it." Harry laughed lightly.

"I mean, you're not wrong." Lyra mumbled with a blush.

"Seriously though, you're not still stuck on him, are you?"

"Of course not. Harry. It was years ago, but I still miss him from time to time, y'know?" She smiled sadly. "I miss them all."

"I know, Ly. I do too." Harry pulled her into a hug.

"I'm very lucky that I have you. I love you, you know that right?"

"Of course, mum. You know that I love you too." He smiled down at her.

----

"I am not dramatic!" Sirius gasped loudly, extremely offended.

Remus simply raised an eyebrow at him,

"Alright maybe I am, just a little bit though." Sirius sighed, defeated.

"Y'know, I'm pretty sure you're rubbing off on Dad and Peter." Lyra laughed,

"Well, I am a good influence." Sirius smiled smugly.

"That's supposed to be a bad thing, Pads." James shook his head lightly.

The group then continued spending their night chatting and laughing happily. It was moments like this she lived for. She planted this memory in her head, perhaps it would be a new memory she could use to conjure a Patronus. After all, she is happy.