19. Friend or Foe

Thank you all for your support, votes and comments in the previous chapter.

"Randhir? I haven't heard this name before.", Abhi channeled his vision at Yash with a questioning look.

"And this is why Adhitya begs you to attend conferences! He took charge after his father withdrew himself from the company's affairs, Should be few months back", he briefed about the current situation.

"So, How is he? Negotiable or", Abhi ruffled his hair asking since meeting delegates and him are always out of style.

"He owns your attitude", Yash replied supressing the smile.

"In short, A Rude person", Maya interrupts the men in discussion.

"Thanks ", Abhi snorted at the intrusive Maya. He was nervous, not because Randhir was described to be a rude man, being rude was just a trait which Abhi could easily handle but the actual thing which bother thim was the consequence of failing in his attempt. He wanted to remove the name, Adhitya earned because of his irresponsibility.

"Are you sure about meeting him?", Yash asked as of a sudden seriously, if Yash is serious then it means 'never mess up'

"Yes, I will try to convince him if that doesn't work, I have other ways", Abhi smiled

"What ways?", Yash countered almost immediately, if there was a way left, it would have been Yash who would have rushed up to save Adhitya.

"I will accept all mistakes from my side in a press meet and "

"Get yourself in the mess accompanying Adhi", Yash almost face palmed himself.

"Do you have better idea?", Abhi glared at Yash who was belittling him

"No, but your idea is the worst, regressive. Do you think the sponsers will listen to your press meet and will be ready to put the blame of you and free Adhitya? Yes, you will be blamed but by no way they will lift Adhitya's name from the list", Yash briefed about the most basic consequence in business.

"So?", Abhi gave into Yash's thought and as usual asked him about the way they gonna solve this.

"Just explain and apologize", Yash concluded and Abhi nodded his head, he knew he was at the place to ask sorry.

Abhi drove his car to the sponser's office, huffing again and recalculating his move, he walked out of the car and enter the building.

"Abhishek", he tells his name to the receptionist who called up to the secretary.

"3rd floor, sir", she politely guided him to the cabin

Abhi looked at the huge and spotless cabin, knocking it, he walked inside the room. A yound man with a strong aura around him was looking at abhi who just entered, Randhir the name plate read.

"Welcome, Abhishek", he greeted heartily with a huge smile.

"Hi", Abhi smiled back feeling warm in his presence.

The following conversation between the two was so good that Abhi forgot about the warning given by Yash, maybe they were so alike and this they feel good at other's company, he thought.

"Really the last song you sung was the best in the whole album", Randhir spoke patting abhi at his shoulder.

Feeling truly proud, Abhi hugged Randhir who was now in the good books of Abhi but little did he know, that he was trapped.

Finding this as the right time, Abhi brought the topic of Adhitya to which Randhir immediately reacted with a hard face.

"That was my mistake and I really apologize for it", Abhi genuinely accepted it.