14. Sense of togetherness

"Seriously, Abhi", she asked for the 3rd time seeing Abhi going to kitchen enthusiastically to prepare her favourite dish.

But the fact unknown was that he wanted to show her, he was the best in everything she likes.

"You need not do this Abhi. We are here to spend some good time, I dont want to waste it", she told earnestly while he smiled at her seeing her concern.

"Who said we are going to waste 'our' time Pragya? Haven't you heard about kitchen romance?", he winked and she gaped at the way he openly told her and this was the first time he did, all other times they just go with the flow and havent acknowledged it verbally.

"Then what will happent to my briyani?  I cant tolerate any injustice in its preparation. ", she declared and chuckled seeing the immediate irks from him.

"So, He was your Roomie? But why..", he left the question open ended.

"What do you mean by it? Why can't he be", she replied faking innocence.

"You could have stayed alone right, Adhitya could have got you anything. Or a female company will help in all way, don't you prefer it", he asked shuffling all words to not present himself as a jealous person but he miserably failed.

"Abhi, to be honest I am a person who always needs some company and even a thud from one side of the floor can make me imagine the worst consequences from the thriller novels I have read. And about the female company, I didn't find any difference between them", she elaborated her fear of staying alone and was sure he will take care of it in their future together.

"So that means I should not leave you alone anytime", he sexily drawls while Pragya looks stunned by the mood he has today.

"Sir is in great mood haan?", she asks giving him the pan which was on her side.

"Having his lady with him, which man will not be in good mood", he cheesily flirts pulling her closer.

Stopping him with her palms on his chest, restricting further collision of bodies, she tells, "Ahhh, enough enough. Focus on food"

Such a mood spoiler.
Isn't she?

"Stop moaning Pragya", he tells her frustrated as he was getting aroused rightly everytime she moans, not at him but because of food

"Seriously This is the best one Abhoo", she said as she washed her hand after eating.

He noticed her calling him Abhoo and smiled, though she doesn't use it consistently it made him feel good.

__

She was looking at his music cd collection in his room when he went out to attend a call.

Bending down she picked up a photoframe kept on his night lamp table, it was a picture of Abhi and his sister in their childhood.

"I look cute right?", he asked hugging her from the back and nuzzling her neck slowly.

She was startled by the sudden naughtiness, "Abhi, I was scared for a second, man", she tells and leaned back on him tilting her neck a little giving more access to him.

"It's drizzling. Should you go now?", he drags his words. "The roads are steeper when it rains here, stay tonight here nah"

"Actual I need to help my friend for her wedding, I am going to her house directly from here", she says turning around facing him.

"Pragyaaa", he huskily drags her name pulling her close to him.

"Stay with me. Forever.", he confess his desire to her and pulled himself from her to look at her.