Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal V-Nightmares

HA! You guys thought this would never continue, did ya?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Written by @ReginaldKastle24 on Wattpad ;)

"Well, looks like you win Yuma." Shark said as he grabbed his cards off the table.

"I told you I'd be able to do it! But all you did was doubt me!" Yuma said, smiling.

"Yuma, Astral is probably standing right behind you. C'mon, I know he helped you." Shark replied.

Yuma turned away. "What makes you think I had Astral's help? I can duel on my own!"

Shark just ignored Yuma's comment and walked upstairs to put his cards away. While Shark was up in the room, he noticed the same piece of paper from before, only this time, there was writing on it that he could read.

I can't help it. I'm in love with him. He'll never love me though. I'm not in his league. It read.

Maybe it was sheer stupidity, but Shark grabbed the paper and took a closer look at it.

"Shark, what are you-"

Yuma froze when he saw Shark reading the paper. Shark looked up at Yuma and started blushing like an idiot.

"I-I... Sorry. I shouldn't be reading this." Shark said as he put it back on the desk and began to walk out of the room.

"Wait. You're not going to make fun of me?" Yuma questioned.

"Make fun of you for what?" Shark stopped in his tracks.

"W-Well, for being um, gay." Yuma said, blushing like crazy. He was so embarrassed.

Shark shook his head. "No, I'm not. I'll have you know that there's nothing wrong with being gay Yuma."

Yuma looked up from the ground.

"Shark, does this mean you're gay?" Yuma asked.

Shark shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." He said, walking out of the room.

-Time Skip to Night-
(Sorry, for the time skips.)

Shark laid down on the bed, getting ready to fall asleep. Yuma had gone to sleep about an hour ago, but Shark had stayed up to watch "Modern Family".

In TV shows, they make falling in love look so easy. Someone goes up and kisses their crush, and the next day, they're both dating. Why couldn't life actually be like this?

Shark looked at his Duel gazer, reading 11:08 pm.

Just as he was about to fall asleep for the night, he heard a scream coming from Yuma's room.

Shark bolted up towards Yuma, who had fallen out of his hammock. He was crying and hugging himself while lying on the floor.

"Yuma?! Yuma, what happened?!" Shark asked as he kneeled next to Yuma.

"H-He came... He d-destroyed everything... He spared n-no one..." Yuma stuttered out.

"Yuma, I want to help you, but I can't unless you tell me who this person is and what they did." Shark said to the young duelist.

Yuma didn't reply to Shark. He just kept crying.

Shark sighed as he gently picked Yuma up, setting him in his lap, gently running his fingers through Yuma's hair.

Yuma and Shark stayed like that for the next 30 minutes.

"Yuma, please tell me what happened." Shark said.

Yuma looked up at Shark. "Th-There was some kind of monster that came a-and killed everyone at school. He shot everyone." Yuma stuttered.

Shark gently hugged Yuma. "Hey, it's okay. That's not going to happen. Don't worry, I'll protect you." He said.

Yuma laughed a little. "What? Like my guardian?"

Shark blushed a bit. "Whatever! Don't make me regret this!" He said, looking away.

Yuma smiled. "Okay. Thanks for making me feel safe." He said, closing his eyes and drifting off into sleep.

Shark closed his eyes and thought about his future. But the only person Shark saw was him.

Yuma.