Unpopular opinions

1. Katie and Sadie are actually not that bad and dare I say kinda funny?

2. Gwen's hate train is unnecessary, most of it comes from gw*ncan situation but she's still my 9th fav character, I really just think she's cool despite me hating her in world tour.

3. Ale heather was great in world tour but not so much in all stars, dude had to be in a robot suit for two years, and he still wants her? Uh okay then. 

4. They could have done a lot more with Justin, like he kinda deserved to be in world tour but maybe be eliminated before the first ten episodes?

5.Beth added nothing to the series, and what even was her stereo type?

6.Dj should've been in all stars, don't @ me.

7. Sierra wasn't a "good" character to begin with. She sexually harassed Cody and forced him into a relationship. I would have liked her if she wasn't a whole stalker and was just a bit over bearing and was trying to get Cody to like her instead of forcing him into a relationship.

8. Leshawna was just fine in action.

9. From a less deep perspective, I thought duncney was funny in action. But it wasn't healthy, not at all. They both needed to talk it out instead of being mean to each other and using the competition as an excuse.

10. All stars was trash but not that bad. It was def "throw it away" material but not enough for "this is literally terrible I need bleach omfg" Material.

11. Pahkitew island wasn't that bad, I actually liked some of the characters despite the development issues.

12. Gwent is kinda underrated? it's def my second fav canon ship.

13. Scottney isn't even a little cute. It made no sense

And lastly 14. Action was a good season but it started the derailment of most of my favorite characters.