I cant talk rn, im doing hot girl shit

the hot girl shit in question-

hot takes/some opinions:

-stop defending duncney at this point. I understand island but stop trying to say that it was tough love in action. no. courtney is my favorite character, but honestly fuck her in action, changing people for your own pleasure in a relationship isn't healthy, anything after that the relationship gets even worse.

-stop ignoring the toxicity of Bridgette x Geoff. they turned them into the makeup couple, then made bridgette cheat on Geoff and they simply brushed it off. yeah, no.

-stop hating characters for no other reason that u dislike the ship their in or they ruined another ship. like emma, I love noco but please understand, cody wasn't in ridoncluous race so it would be difficult to make noco canon. and in 2007 and 2010-2011 (island and world tour are both seasons when cody and noah were in the same season.) lgbtq+ relationships weren't as respected nor as represented in the media, and no offense but I dont think total drama would be the show to take that big leap. was nemma unnecessary? yes. should we hate emma solely for that? no. but okay.

-HEATHNEY NEEDS MORE HYPE PLS OMG I LOVE THEM

-stop fetishizing lgbtq+ couples and stereotyping them, specifically gay ships as ive seen so much noco fics of cody being an uwu helpless cat femboy with noah being the strong dominate alpha wolf male *grrrr* but seriously, hey, stop generalizing and fetishizing them.