a oneshot lol (heathney because heathney and duncney reign superior)

--~COUNSELORS OFFICE~--

START?

you wanna know what no I am gonna leave  

YES!

everyone knew heather.

the raven haired popular girl who terrorized the halls of total drama academy, feeding off the fear of her victims.

yeah, a hyperbole, but its kinda true.

heather liked being feared, she liked how people's legs would quiver at the thought of her looking at them, let alone picking on them.

she was in the counselors office for the third time this week with gwen, this time she fought gwen over French fries.

"ms wilson, can you please explain how this fight begun?" the counselor asked heather, clearly tired of heather and the pettiness she carried.

heather nodded, beginning to speak.

"well, I was at lunch with my people.."

what heather meant by her people, is people she sat with at lunch. they weren't friends, they were just spared from her terror because she was able to hang around them.

she did care about them though, despite their only relation is that they sit at lunch together.

"and she passed by the table, and took one of trenton's french fries."

trenton "trent" mccord was one of heather's people. he was Gwens ex, they were on good terms but were quite awkward with each other.

"he didn't say anything about it so I did!"

gwen sighed, rolling her eyes and stepping in.

"she called me a bunch of.....stuff."

the school counselor looked at heather with a stink eye, then proceeded to ask gwen what she meant.

gwen shook her head.

"the stuff she said isn't appropriate for school."

heather laughed.

"as if she wouldn't say the stuff I said."

gwen looked flustered at her.

the counselor raised an eyebrow then looked at gwen.

"its okay gwen, im allowing you to repeat what she said."

gwen nodded.

"she called me a slutty hoe-bag and said that my clothes looks like its out of the trash."

"she also said im as pale as a vampire."

"she also said that I look like a rejected jennifers body background character."