a oneshot before my next one till I make my oneshot book (duncney angst.)

++*SOBER THOUGHTS

++*SOBER THOUGHTS.++**

(DUNCNEY ANGST)

START?

lemme go read smut Chile

I wanna feel pain

~~~~~~~

"did you really think I'd ever love someone like you?"

"your nothing to me."

"go ahead. fucking cry about it. I dare you. you deserve to cry."

"what? why are you looking at me like that? you knew this was coming."

"wait. did you actually think I wanted to be with you?"

"honestly your boobs were the only reason I acted interested in you lol"

"just shut up."

"bye slut!"

it would be those quotes, in which, the final ball dawned on courtney.

duncan never loved her.

the sweet delicate blood from her bleeding heart, no longer beating for him, but who she made him out to be.

a saturday night, in which her no longer affectionate boyfriend had went out on the town "with his friends."

she knew he was with her.

the everlasting pain, eating her inside that he no longer loved her, and only used her to bail him out of jail.

the fierce stab in the heart, killing her slowly everytime she saw his car go out of her sight. the black toyota, a symbolization of the wall she put around herself, in which he broke down, only to construct it lazily once again.

the hatred he had for her was undeniable. his eyes would become dull and acrimony, if she dared to though take a breath around him.

the vibrance in which she fell in love with, now dim, a dark shell of the heart that beamed for courtney.

her thoughts were disrupted by the painful ringing of her phone.

on her nightstand, just in case he needed to get back home safe. just for her. just for her gullible self.

no longer gullible, pushing through, wanting him to fall back in love with her.