Take me to a rooftop

Start from the beginning

"Babe what- no you can't do that you can't leave me." He says driving through his tears.

"I'm sorry bubba just please don't Leave me ok we can fight this vallyk." He says trying to convince his boyfriend.

"Sorry can't save me now, sorry I don't know how, sorry there's no way out but down.." he looked over the cliff and saw the long awaited water that moved along its path.

"Kobe I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't be the one person you could grow old with. I'm sorry that you always had to help me when I would hurt myself because I couldn't handle whatever was happening to me. I'm sorry that I'm such a fuck up." Vallyk couldn't fathom leaving his first love but he wasn't going to live just for Kobe if he couldn't even live for himself.

"NO! You can't keep pushing me away vall ok I'm in love with you! What don't you get? I'm here for you whenever you need me to be but you wouldn't know that because you never give me a chance to prove it. Cleaning your cuts and wiping your tears aren't anything but me being a good person, but your about to die your about to throw away all that we planned together. Just stop trying to make everyone including me happy baby focus on you and you'll heal."

Vallyk sobs in his hand as he held the phone to his ear with the other one. He felt bad now and he wanted to to try again he wanted to live life the right way.

"I'm sorry bubba but it's too late I-I injected myself with some stuff and I can already feel it...I'm so sorry." Kobe presses down on the gas running through every light risking his life.

"Don't hang up ok I'm coming and I'll make it and when I do we'll take you too the hospital and they'll get everything out you here me...y-you can't leave me."

"I'm at my spot." Was all vallyk said. He could feel his body shutting down slowly.

"Hey, remember our first time meeting. You were in class eating a big ass cupcake and as I came in I asked for a bite and you just looked at me." Kobe was trying his best to keep Vallyk stable until he got there.

He was now only ten minutes away.

"Vallyk? Baby!" His heart dropped to his ass whenhe didn't hear a response.

"VALLYK!"

"I-I'm here Kobe I'm listening....I remember the first time you told me you love me. I had just finished cheer practice and you had just finished football practice. We were driving home together listening to Adele singing our hearts out. And at a red light you told me you loved me." Justin had just returned by he stayed a few feet back he didn't want to hear them talking it was too much for him.

"Yeah I remember. You had laughed in my face for like five minutes straight before saying it back." Kobe laughs at that memory. In the passenger seat next to him was a huge framed picture collage of him and Vallyk from there first date to their previous date from two weeks ago.

He couldn't lose the love of his life he wouldn't allow that. He was only five minutes away now just five.

Just as he felt like he'd make it a loud wailing cake up behind his car flashing lights.

"Fuck..." he mutters lowly. He couldn't pull over he just couldn't. So he kept driving he kept speeding and he was not about to stop for anyone or anything.

"Vallyk you ok baby?" He waited for an answer trying to give his boyfriend time to respond this time.

All he heard was labored breathing and Justin loud voice calling Vallyks name .