°10

yang sodam.

she stares at the name displayed on the patient's information placed on top of the hospital bed. her fingertip lightly brush past the piece of paper; as a sigh escapes her lips.

although it had been only 3 days since she stayed at the hospital, it felt so long. in all honesty, she enjoyed her short stay there rather than her stay at "home" for the past 3 months. home where she doesn't belong in despite her living in it. sounds harsh, but that's simply the truth.

sodam curled her hands into fists as she stands by the bed side. her heart is begging to stay longer at the hospital. she's unwilling to return home. it's not as if she's needed there even when she returns. her existence doesn't matter. there are strict rules emphasized by the home owner too.

"must i really return to that hellish place..." she mumbled under her breath.

"i'm sorry?" ms. han didn't quite catch her words.

sodam shakes her head at ms. han's gesture, displaying a soft smile on her lips. "it's nothing." she whispered, before continuing. "i'm done packing. let's go, shall we?" she urged the helper to make their way out of the building filled with patients and medical experts.

before getting into the car that will bring her home, sodam gave a final glance at the hospital that provided a short escape to her. it'll surely be missed.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

with a heavy heart, sodam stepped into the mansion that she despise. well, it's not really the place itself that she despise, but the owner. that freaking bang chan.

speaking of him, never did he once visit her after saying all those hurtful words to her. of course, it would only irritates her if he ever showed up. however, it also signifies that she's of no importance to him. at all.

she went straight for the couch she has always slept on. back-facing the exposed part of the couch, sodam hid her face. if chan returns home, she refuses to even catch a glimpse of his figure.

"sodam- why don't you go to one of the room upstairs? you just recovered and got back from the hospital.." ms. han freaked out when seeing sodam landing herself on the couch in the living room.

the younger one simply hummed in response.

"miss sodam.." ms. han called out.

"please don't call me miss.. i don't need any room so, no thank you. i wish to sleep right now, if i may be left alone." sodam muttered in dissatisfaction.

ms. han frowned. "but you should at least eat lunch first, sodam." unfortunately, her words were completely dismissed by sodam who's drifting off into dreamland.

the helper is at a loss for words due to sodam's stubborn behaviour.

suddenly, sodam felt weird. she felt confused and terrified at the scene that's unfolded upon her sight. why is she on the bed? whose room is she in? on top of that, she couldn't get off the bed as she has been handcuffed to the bed.

panic starts to surface within her.

her eyes darted at the door that's opened from the outside. it is the same man from that night. although impossible, she struggled to release herself from the handcuffs. it felt painful, but she can't stay still as the man makes his way towards her, right?

"it's pointless, pretty. you should just surrender yourself. after all, you've been caught for your wrongdoing." the man smirked, which irked her so much.

did chan sell her off to the man or what? how did she end up in the situation?

"let me go, you filthy bastard!" she screamed.