°13

yang sodam. supposedly a wife to the successful, well-known ceo of his own company, the bang christopher chan. however, the young lady is currently looking at her so-called-husband who just came home with another woman by his side; one that he's been sleeping with from time to time.

it irks her a lot whenever the woman came over and throws that annoying smirk at her direction. it's all done on purpose to irritate sodam.

just because the woman is sleeping with chan, she thinks she's all mighty. as if sodam would let her think so.

from the kitchen, ms. han along with chaeyeon are peeking their head out at the situation. they waited until the two scandalous pair disappear upstairs before they came running towards sodam. as per the usual, they want to make sure that the lady they're serving is fine. although, both of them are obviously aware that it's impossible for yang sodam to be in a 'fine' state.

still, they never know if their presence is actually able to provide comfort to sodam for even just a bit.

"oh, you're here." sodam mouthed when she returned to reality, and thus (finally) noticing their presence.

the two helpers simply nodded at her words.

"you know.. why don't we go out for a bit and let those two do their own business? i'm tired of hearing them. apparently someone doesn't know how to shut the door properly." sodam rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed.

how can she not be annoyed when it happens almost every week? without realizing, it's almost 2 months since mirae started coming over with no hint of embarrassment on her face.

precisely, it's been a month and a half. sodam mentally calculates everything, including the fact that she's been tied to the marriage for 7 months and a half now.

"what do you say? shall we have ladies outing tonight? we can still make it for a while." she looks at the two with a raised eyebrow.

"yes, please!! it's been awhile since i went out." chaeyeon eagerly answered, earning an elbow on her rib from ms. han.

sodam chuckled at the sight. "let her be, ms. han. i don't mind. is 15 minutes enough to get ready?" she smiled.

chaeyeon gave her a thumbs up, before rushing off to get ready.

"with that decided, i will.. go and tell seungmin about our little plan then. you should go after chaeyeon now, ms. han~" she shoo-ed the helper away.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"eh, are you just dropping us here?" sodam turned her face to look at seungmin.

the man who is in charge of driving glanced at her, curious of the hidden meaning. "i'm sorry, what do you mean by that, miss sodam?" he asked in a direct manner.

the younger one crossed her arms, unsatisfied.

"i told you to call me sodam. it doesn't matter where we are.." she gave him a subtle glare.

"oops, sorry." he mumbled.

"let's find a parking. you're coming with us. that's what i meant." she explained, which earned a look from all three of them.

seungmin looks at her in surprise. " i thought you said it's ladies night..? what happened to that?" he brought the question up.

"it's just you.. i'm sure they wouldn't mind, right? ms. han? chaeyeon?" she looks at the two helpers in the back seat.

the two could only nod their head, leaving the only man with no other option than to follow them inside the mall. it's fine, right? it's only a one- time occurrence. no more than that.