°°2

[ignore how i did the vow etc i tried- read well loves !]

in 3 weeks more, she's going to tie the knot with bang chan. god, how she wish it's unreal. that it's just a bad dream. a nightmare. unfortunately, she has woken up into a brand new day a few days now. totally doesn't seem like a dream.

"honey, i'm really sorry.. but you know i have to hand you in for the marriage, right? his family is the owner of b holdings.. they have so much power and influence compared to us. how am i supposed to say no to them? they might suddenly kidnap you out of nowhere if i reject them from marrying their son with you.."

her mother's words from the previous night after bang chan and his bodyguards left, lingered on her mind. she heaved out a sigh. if only that jerk isn't her father, they wouldn't even get involved in the mess he created. all her so-called father has done was only to put them in continuous misery. then, he left her precious mother struggling to raise sodam by her own self. now, say what?

no kidding, she totally despise her father.

• 3 weeks later •

"honey, have you packed all the things you'll be needing later? don't forget that you'll have to move into his house right after your stay in his parents' house after your wedding. hurry up, we'll be late! you still have to get ready for the wedding later!" her mother rushed her.

to be honest, she's silently crying. first, she was forced to be bang chan's wife. second, she had to quit her part-time job and caused her co-workers to be shocked at the sudden news, considering that she was always desperate to work for money. now, she has to leave her mother too and move out into his house? how can she just leave her mother behind after everything her mother has done for her all her life? unacceptable. they're demanding so much from her who is left with no option in anything.

after bidding her last goodbye to the house she grew up in, they went to where the wedding takes place. a very high class hotel. definitely not a place where she belongs to.

oh well, he's the ceo after all. of course, they would hold a grand wedding of the year for their son. too bad, they really took her to be his bride. please, she's going to embarrass them.

"mummy, i don't want to leave you.. i don't want to get married so young.." sodam whimpered as she was prepared for the wedding.

they put her in the fanciest wedding dress she has ever seen. layers of make up were plastered onto her face, giving her 'the lady of the day' look. then, final touches were done and she's all ready to be married!

her mother smiled as she looks at her daughter looking so stunning for her big day. oh, how grown has her daughter been? she's going to be someone's wife soon..

"i'm going to be alright, sweetie. don't worry about me. make sure you treat your husband well, okay? you're a good daughter, so be a good wife too, alright? i'll leave now and be with the other guests. love you, sweetie." her mother gave a light pet on her well-made hair.

"don't forget to smile." her mother said before leaving her on her own.

as much as she wants to cry, she don't want to risk ruining the make up on her face and get scolded by the make up artist. she smile a sad smile upon her mother's last words for her.

"miss? it's your time to go now." someone came into the bride preparation room.

"ah.. okay." sodam was snapped back to reality and slowly drags her feet out of the suffocating room and make her way towards the hall where the wedding is held at.

okay, smile sodam.. it's not always that you get to get married in such a fancy way! here we go, let's go marry that bang chan already.
let's get this whole thing over with.