°14

[i'll be honest, it pains me to continue writing this nightmare i created </3 can i just stop pls, let you people suffer with me]

(◕︿◕✿)

sodam felt pain surging through every inch of her body the moment she regained her consciousness. the bright sunlight hit her line of sight as she struggled to sit up.

her eyes wandered around the unfamiliar room as they slowly brimmed with tears that blur her vision. everything that happened last night came back, flooding her memory. she then continued to look around the huge room, as if searching for something.

then it hit her.

the empty space right next to her..

she stares at it long enough to confirm one thing.

it means that he's aware of everything, right? so he knew that he crossed the line too? and he also clearly chose to act as if nothing happened the moment he went to work as per the usual, without no care of what he did to her.

sure, she's nothing to him. but..

she clutches hard onto the duvet that's covering her bare body.

how humiliating..

so this is the price of her dignity to him..

extremely worthless that he could do anything he wants to her..

she scooted off the huge empty bed before letting herself onto the cold hard floor. she felt extremely sticky and dirty. every inch of her felt so disgusting that she doesn't even want to live anymore. she regrets her whole existence.

in the end, she had to drag herself down the stairs and head straight to the bathroom. inside, she stayed under the pouring shower for hours. she has cried too much until the point she's feeling numb.

"...miss sodam?" a helper called out.

she stayed silent.

"miss sodam, are you okay? you've been inside for hours..." the helper knocked the door in a rush, worried if she might be doing something she shouldn't be doing.

sodam turned off the shower before she speaks. "please leave me alone... i just need some time in the shower today." once she finished what she wanted to say, she opened the shower again.

the helper has no choice but to leave sodam alone. at least she still responded; that's a good sign... in the meanwhile, the helper chose to tell ms. han and chaeyeon about sodam's weird behaviour considering they're the closest with her.

after accepting the fact that her body can't handle any more of being under the shower, sodam turned the shower off and stepped out of the bath tub she's been sitting in for hours. she grabbed a new towel kept inside the bathroom.

without a word, she went out to get dressed.

a plan to keep herself sane has definitely popped up in her mind; therefore, she rushed while getting dressed. her hands are also busy packing things into one bag.

"sodam? why are you packing your clothes...?" miss han who saw her action can't help but to feel shocked.

what exactly happened?

the younger one only spoke once she's done packing. "i'm leaving for some time. chan..." -she hesitated to mention his name, but felt the need in order to convince the helper- " "he gave me permission. so, don't worry okay?" sodam faked a smile.

"so sudden?" miss han blurted out.

at the same time, as if coming to her rescue, a loud honking can be heard from the outside. sodam bit her lower lip as hesitation fills her heart. she looks at the helper who has been nothing but extremely kind to her.