Pride over Love (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Your song senorita did a great job, it's now no 1 on the billboard..did you expected it to go that well?" The interviewer asked Shawn on the red carpet of VMAs.

"Yeah I mean I knew it's a good song but thanks to my fans and everyone who liked it" He said with a smile.

"So the new girl Camila Cabello you've introduced in your mv, from where did you find her cuz she's extremely talented and people are gushing over her voice, she's great" The interviewer said.

"Yeah she's great.. actually she was introduced to me through my management and she did a great job actually" he replied.

"So are you guys a thing..or any plans to date her" the interviewer asked what he wanted to for a long time.

"Nope.. actually we aren't and it will never gonna happen" he said with an awkward smile.

"Is it due to the incident...I mean apparently you were kissing her that night so you may like her but she isn't interested" Shawn went red on his question, a feeling of rage again crept through his body.

"No... it was completely a misunderstanding and i think she cleared the rumors and apologized for that..there are no bad feelings we are good now" he said with a straight face, looking for Andrew to seek help and get him out of this trouble.

"That's good, so you guys are performing tonight..Are you excited?" The interviewer asked after receiving Shawn's glare.

"Yeah I'm super excited" he replied.

"Ok best of luck Shawn for your performance"

"Thanku" he replied and took a sigh of relief.

                ....................................

Camila was extremely anxious. After senorita release no doubt she would've a bright future and millions of people have noticed her talent.

"Can you sit down for a while" Shawn said in annoyance to Camila who was making rounds in the room for the last 20 minutes. They've rehearsed their steamy performance a number of times but now they had to do this in front of audience and she wasn't ready for that.

"I...I don't know how we are gonna do this...I'm so nervous..I'll ruin everything" she said with shaking hands.

"Relax" Shawn said noticing her obvious nervousness. "You'll do it, I saw you performing in the bar and not to mention in the huge crowd...you can do this" he told her.

"But it's different...I was nervous at that time too but I overcome it and I don't know how it's gonna happen now" she said with anxious face standing in front of him playing with her fingers.

"Come-on ! Sit here" he gestured towards the place right next to him on a sofa.

"See.. I'll be there, you are not alone..you can do this, believe me" he insisted. Camila lifted her head and their eyes met. They went still in the moment. Their faces were just inches apart. So close that the slightest movement would easily be turned into a make out. They awkwardly pulled away from one another when they heard a knock on the door.

"Yes" Shawn said after adjusting his position.

"Are you guys ready..y'll be on stage in 15 minutes" Andrew told them.

"Yup we are ready" Shawn told him and started picking up his guitar. While Camila adjusted the wires attached to her back.

                    ..............................

There was an awkward silence during the whole drive. They got praises from everyone on their performance. Camila didn't wanna attend the afterparty, so Shawn offered her a drive at home.

"Do..you wanna come with me in my apartment" he finally managed to say the words swirling in his mind. Camila looked at him, didn't know how to respond. There was an awkward tension between them since their performance.

"I would like to" she gulped her own words.

"It would be nice" he replied and after few minutes they arrived there. They both came out of the car and Shawn unlocked the door. He guided her upstairs towards his room while she was looking at his beautiful house.

"So" Shawn said.

"So" she replied.

"You can make yourself comfortable in here...I'll go and change" he told her to remove the awkward silence between them when they were standing in his room all alone. He disappeared in his bathroom while Camila took a view of his room. Her eyes moved from his mirror to the windows of the room and the beautiful sight out there, to his bed stopping at the tables at the bedside. She went closer to it and sat on the bed then lifted one of the photo frame from the side table. It was Shawn's childhood picture with  a cute little baby in his hands. She couldn't help but smiled at it.

"That's my little sister Aaliyah" she quickly put it back as Shawn's voice came from her back and stood up from the bed.

"It's ok you can see whatever you want" he told her while drying his hair with the towel. As soon as Camila turned to see him, her breath hitched and she wished she shouldn't have turned because the view in her front made it difficult for her to breathe.

"Are you alright" Shawn asked who was standing just in his sweat pants, displaying his extremely toned body.

"Yes...I..mean...I'm sorry..no..I think...I should leave now....." she said in nervousness and quickly moved towards the door but Shawn grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Where are you leaving?" He said with a bit of anger on his face.

"I... don't...I just wanna go......"

"Shshsh" she was cut by his fingers on her lips.

"Don't leave" he said in a husky voice. Camila blushed and leaned in to kiss him. Her mind was frozen at that time, the only thing on her mind was to spend a night in his arms. He grabbed her waist allowing her to jump up and the sweet kisses turned into wild make out session. Soon they were on bed with their bare skins glued to each other.

Shawn waited for this moment for so long and now it was there. He felt like he was dreaming all the night when he woke up but realised, it was not a dream after seeing Camila lying next to him with no clothes. He looked around to see traces of their activities at night. Their clothes were spreaded all over the floor. It was all he wanted but still an empty feeling was twisting his stomach. He didn't know what it was. His phone started vibrating, so he picked it up to see none other than Hailey Baldwin's name on it. He carefully got out of the bed trying not to wake Camila up and moved to his dressing room.

"What" he said after receiving her phone.

"What do you mean what Shawn? Are you with that bitch?" She asked

"That's none of your business.. just tell me why you called" he told her straight.

"Lemme tell you one thing Shawn you can't make me fool...I watched your performance last night and saw everything with my own eyes" she spat.

" It was nothing more than a performance..." He told her.

"Oh honey! What do you think of me..huh...I know you are with her now but don't come to me again when she'll ditched you and leave you with your broken heart. Remember who was there for you when she ruined your reputation, when your red face due to her slap was source of income for tabloids. I was there Mendes coz I cared about you and you are still with that brat" she wanted to emotionally blackmail him. It was her old tool.

"I'm not with her..ok..I'm not that stupid Hailey, I just wanted to take my revenge and now I'm done...I'm not that idiot to date her after what just happened, Camila is just like every other girl who wanted to get laid for me, that's it" he was furious, he shut the phone off and returned to see Camila standing there in a shock.

                 ...............................

( Oh Shawn couldn't stop talking about his ladylove. He is so cute💗
Vote for my story please and do tell me your opinion, thanks for reading lovelies💓💓💓)