Chapter 20 😠

He stared straight ahead as his Mother walked towards him with a large smile on her face. It comforted him to know that at least someone in his family knew and understood how he truly felt instead of looking past him and how he feels.

"Kōutaro, Honey! Have you been at Keiji's all week?" She chuckled breathlessly, a large smile spread over her features.

"I'm sure he was. Weren't you, Kōu?"

The omegas smile dissapeared from her face, but she still had a delighted look in her eyes as she turned to face her husband.

"Yes, we already confirmed where he has been, and that's that."

She finished with a bitter tone, challenging the alpha for the sake of her son.

"Now then! Come come, dinners just finished up you two!"

She led them towards the table. Akaashi sat down first, bokuto following close behind. Before the alpha could sit next to the omega, a dark haired male swooped in, stealing the chair and sitting next to Akaashi, leaving Bokuto no choice but to sit on the other side of his father, seeing as his mother took the other seat next to Keiji. He glared at the older alpha, pulling the chair out and dropping himself into it.

"Say keiji, you're an omega, right?"

The steel grey eyes widened in panic, casting a small glance to Bokuto, then to his father.

"Yes, sir, I am an omega."

The older male heaved a chuckle, patting Akaashi on the shoulder, making the smaller male stiffen at the rough touch. This was not the same touch as his bokuto.

"Wow, and Kōutaro was with you this whole time? My gosh, you smell like you've just gotten out of your heat, right?"

He gulped as the room started to smell bitter, from the alphas pheromones. Bokuto and his mother had a grim look on their faces, wanting to intervene but not knowing how without being suspicious.

"Yes I did just get out of a heat, sir. But it ended before bokuto-san came over. I assure you."

He gulped, feeling the hand in his shoulder grip him tighter.

"Now, then what's with the scared expression, you're not, hiding anything, right Omega?"

His breathing and heart rate picked up speed fast. He felt sweaty, he felt like the room was closing in on him.

"Come on now honey, the boys scared... He's.. he's just a young omega, he's telling the truth-"

"Quiet."

Her eyes widened, closing her mouth in an instance. She looked down at her food with a dissapointed look, her hair shadowing her face. What else can I do...

Bokuto tensed, ready to jump at any moment. The look on his omegas face made his chest burn, seeing his father hold him roughly without a care in the world.

"Dad, that's enough. Nothing happened."

The male snapped his head towards him. "Nothing happened? Nothing happened, Kōutaro? Don't think I can't smell your Shit a mile away! You think I wouldn't notice the smells? Do you think I'm Fucking stupid?!"

"N-no, i-"

He stood, his chair flying from underneath him as his grip on Akaashi's shoulder only tightened. He snapped his head towards him as bokuto sent a challenging look towards him, staying still in his spot.

(I apologize for the upcoming CAPS :( )

"YOU THINK I WOULDN'T FIGURE OUT THAT YOU FUCKED THIS BITCH OF AN OMEGA? LET ALONE A BOY! I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS!"

Bokuto stood, knocking his chair backward and into the ground, making Akaashi jump as tears started to form In his eyes. This was his fault.

"NO, THIS ISN'T HOW YOU RAISED ME! YOU TAUGHT ME HOW TO BE A BETTER PERSON THAN YOURSELF! YOU SHOWED ME I COULD BE A BETTER  PERSON AND A BETTER ALPHA THAN YOU EVER COULD!"

He walked over to akaashi's side, grabbing the other alphas wrist, digging his nails into his skin releasing bitter sweet pheromones.
"Let go of my omega right now or i swear to God you'll regret ever touching him."

He released the omega, standing tall above his son.

He raised a hand, and before any of the three people in front if him could react, his hand came in contact with Bokuto's cheek, snapping his head to the side as a red mark appeared, causing the alpha to stumble, releasing his grip on his father. His mother gasped, covering her mouth with ine hand while Bokuto and akaashi stayed still, shock written all over their faces.

(TW- HOMOPHOBIC SLURS)

"If you think I'll ever let a Faggot such as yourself keep living here, then you're dead fucking wrong, Kōutaro. I didn't raise a Homosexual in this household."
Angry tears formed in bokuto's eyes as he regained his posture, standing tall once more before someone ran in front of him, calming him with the sweet smell. He looked down, finding black hair and a baby blue turtleneck.
"Kei..ji?"

"Don't ever talk to him like that! Who do you think you are, huh?! His 'Father?'!? Well you're a SORRY EXCUSE FOR ONE! YOU CAN'T CHOOSE WHO HE LOVES, AND YOU NEVER WILL!"

There was a new fire in the omegas eyes as he stood tall before the Alpha who was now staring at him with disgust, yet shock hidden behind it.
He scowled down at the two, before snarling simple words at them, although it meant so much more to Bokuto.

"Get out."

Bokuto looked at him, tears running down his cheeks. He glared at the alpha, the fire in his eyes dimming.
His brows furrowed as he took akaashi's hand in his own, hiccuping before finally finding his voice and choking out a very quiet, "Gladly."

He turned, casting a worried glance to his mother before storming out of the house, dragging akaashi, who stumbled to catch up behind him. He reached the front door, throwing open and closing it, not before hearing the last words from his father.

"AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING BACK HERE, YOU GOT THAT!?"

He slammed the door as hard as he could, speed walking back to akaashi's house as best as his legs could, trying his best to hold everything in. He felt Akaashi tighten his grip on his hand in a reasuring way that made bokuto choke out, wanting to hold his omega so bad, knowing he couldn't, not here. Not now. He reached akaashi's house fast, just as he wanted to. He opened the door gently before pulling akaashi inside, closing the door and locking it, his back facing the omega. He felt arms snake around his waist before a head rested ever so gently on his back, hugging him tightly from behind.

"It's okay now, Kōu. It's not your fault, baby. It'll never be your fault."
He felt the alphas body jolt before breaking down and sobbing, turning around to hug the omega tightly before sliding down the door, sitting with his back pressed against the door as he cradled akaashi in his lap, burying his face deep in his neck, finally letting it all out.

"Shhh, it's alright. It's okay. I've got you now, can you look up for me, honey?"

Bokuto tilted his head up from his neck, giving akaashi a clear look at the red handprint on his left cheek. Not only that, but giving him a sight of the alphas face, his face flushed red as he hiccuped, looking up at him with dissapointed eyes.
"I-i'm so s-sorry... I'm s-sorry-"
He cupped his left cheek gently, giving him a bitter sweet kiss on the lips before gently placing his head back onto his shoulder. "You'll never have to say sorry, bokuto-san. Not to me, not to them, you'll never have to say sorry again baby..."

WHEHDJWWOWOSNSBZB IM SO SORRY- But like low-key STUPID proud of this chapter please do hate me- also I feel like ever since I took a break from wattpad then came back my reads have gone down by like 100- BUT that's okay bc we have 12K reads 😈 in sorry this chapter so sad :( but enjoy it pls :D