chapter 17

A/N) In one of the up coming chapters, there will be a huge timeskip, maybe two to go along with the plot because this story, like others, is coming to an end ;) very soon ;(

Akaashi squeezed his eyes shut, the bright light from the sun flooding into the room. "It has to be around 6:30 now..."  He thought to himself, opening his eyes slightly, breathing in deeply the smell of pine and ocean. Pine and ocean? He looked up, seeing bokuto's sleeping face, peaceful as can be. Akaashi smiled to himself, nuzzling himself in-between the alphas neck, scenting him before resting his head against his scent gland, inhaling deeply once again.
I'm the luckiest omega in the world...
Remembering the night before, akaashi couldn't help but chuckle against Bokuto, his face flushing red as his thoughts drifted to the night before. He felt bokuto stir, squeezing on to Akaashi tighter, tracing his fingers up his back lightly, sending chills down akaashi's spine, arching his back to get away from the ticklish feeling. He felt his chest bump Bokuto's as he tried to get away from the feeling, letting out a few giggles in the process. You wouldn't know from looking at him, but akaashi was very ticklish. Bokuto seemed to know this.
Bokuto shifted, opening his eyes to look at akaashi as he was now sitting upright, akaashi sitting on his lap. Akaashi looked down at bokuto before gasping loudly, eyes wide. Bokuto had been tracing his fingers up and down akaashi's back before viciously tickling his sides, making akaashi jump.
"Kōu- Kōutaro~ aha- Stop~!"
Akaashi was gasping for breath as he practically screamed from laughing so hard, grasping at bokuto's hands as he rolled all around the bed, tears forming in his eyes. "What was that, Keiji? Tickle you more?" Bokuto started to chuckle, loving akaashi's laugh that he rarely heard, and the bright smile on his face. It warmed his heart to know that he was the one making akaashi like this. He finally gave akaashi a break when the poor omega started wheezing, tossing his legs all over the place. He let the omega catch his breath as he hovered over him, draping his arms over his shoulders, looking up at bokuto with puppy eyes. "Kōutaro, how about we take a shower~?" He watched the alpha freeze, before smiling down at him. "Sure, Keiji~"

(A/N)
I am already working on the other chapter, hehe yay. I'm kind of in the mood to write, even though I'm in a depressed mood 😌 I think IBF's would be super fun to meet new people 🙆 so if you want to talk, message me! Or if you need to vent- if you do just please remember I am a minor- 👁️👄👁️

Next chapter will be out soon! I can guarantee that even thought they are showering together there is no smut 😪 sad sad