chapter 6

"Are you tired of me yet?"
"Never. Never of you."
"You don't have to fake it bokuto.
There are so many more people out there that you could have. So why me? I'm not like the other omegas, I don't look good I don't act like I should-" "you're perfect Keiji. Perfect for me. And me only. The last part was said in a sickeningly sweet way. "Only me."

Jolting awake, akaashi sat straight up, thinking harder than he ever had at the moment. What kind of dream was that? Of bokuto? Who was his annoying, boisterous, and oddly attractive alpha friend? Hold it. Since when had he thought bokuto was attractive? It must be the omega in me. I looked at the time, seeing it was almost five in the morning. Not being able to fall back asleep, akaashi just laid there on his phone, waiting for the right time to get ready for school.

Walking into class, bokuto couldn't describe the overprotective feeling he had over akaashi. He didn't understand why he was acting like this, really. It just... Happened. But for some odd reason, he was itching to see him. He just wanted to make sure he was safe, that's all. Yeah. That's all.

Akaashi walked through the gym doors, only to see an unfamiliar alpha inside the gym. "Oh, akaashi! You haven't met yet. This is Otaru Sukora, he's a new member of the team, and he's a middle blocker! Konoha exclaimed to him. Akaashi didn't know why, but he got an off vibe about this new guy. One, he was an alpha and he was an omega, two, he had cold eyes, but they pierced right through Akaashi. He would try his best not to be alone with this alpha. "Hey HeY Otaru! Let's see how you play, ay?" Bokuto's voice booked through the gym.
"Oh, sure.." His voice sent chills down his spine. He did not trust this man whatsoever. He smelled like burnt toast and fire, quite an ugly combo.

Otaru ended up shutting down two or three of bokuto's Spikes in their practice match. "Good day today, everyone. Akaashi, I want you to stay behind with Otaru to clean up and show him around the gym." "Wait, coach-" akaashi tried to prevent it, but hw insisted on it. Bokuto took one last glance to akaashi, seeing his worried face, before slowly exiting the gym. Akaashi looked towards Otaru, only to be met with the same cold, bored stare. Akaashi could only worry about himself, he just didn't trust this guy.