Ch23 - I'll carry the both of you.

Start from the beginning

The more he looked, the more he felt that he was suitable for being his idol.

You Liangxing seldom took the initiative to speak, but when other ask him a question, he would generally answer those questions out of politeness. Thus, he replied: "A University."

Since You Liangxing and the boy had boarded together at A City's train station, he did not think that the boy would be unfamiliar with the university. And sure enough, the boy was extremely familiar with it. "A University! How coincidental, my sister is also in A University, and in a few days, I will be reporting my entrance examinations results to A University too."

A University was a famous university; even within the entire country, it was still a first-rate university. If You Liangxing hadn't remembered incorrectly, the bottom line for the necessary score to apply for A University had broken a record high this year and it was very difficult to enter.

"Older brother, what are you studying?"

You Liangxing said: "Finance."

The boy sighed, "Ai, I'm studying literature and my sister is also studying literature, so I'm entering the Liberal Arts College without a doubt." Having said that, he was at a loss but he roused himself. "That means once school starts in September, you and I will be school mates. That's nice."

His way of calling him 'older brother' was extremely intimate, and You Liangxing was not fed up with his inherent ingratiating appearance in the least.

There was still a certain duration before they reached the capital by train, and during this time, You Liangxing simply conversed with the boy for the sake of conversing.

"My home is in City A, but I came out this time around to travel after graduating for high school. How about you?"

"I have some matters to attend to, but I'm taking a look around while it is convenient."

The boy was somewhat excited, "For real? Why don't we travel together? I'm a little scared to be by myself."

In You Liangxing's schedule, only the first of July was fixed. Aside from the day where he was required to go home, he wanted to refrain from meeting Bai Yao for all the other days. When taking that into consideration, taking a look around everywhere was not a bad choice.

You Liangxing thought about it and said: "Okay."

The boy smiled, and the two dimples made him look particularly heartening. "That's great, that's great, old brother, what's your name?"

Originally, they were just making small talk on the train, and it was not necessary to exchange their names. However, now that they were going to accompany one another to check out the scenery, it would be inconvenient if they did not know each other's name.

"You Liangxing."

The boy gave a pause, slanting his head doubtfully, "Why do I feel like it sounds a little familiar... Older brother, en, Brother Liang? Brother Liang Liang? Can I call you Brother Liang Liang? Brother Liang Liang, do you happen to be quite famous, because I keep feeling like I've heard your name before."

If he was asking, could he not call him that first; and was the question really worth anything if he started calling him that on his own initiative? Either way, You Liangxing was too lazy to stop it so he replied: "What about you?"

The boy laughed: "My name is Liang Chu Lin, Lin from 'the facing of water reflects the flower'."

Liang Chulin... You Liangxing thought it sounded familiar as well. After thinking about it, You Liangxing asked: "You have a sister in the Liberal Arts College?"