Ch23 - I'll carry the both of you.

Start from the beginning

When a man tells another man that they could not resist taking a few pictures, it was really difficult for others to not misconstrue it.

When it came to using You Liangxing's appearance as a reason for such actions, the subject in question actually did not care too much about it and he was frequently photographed in secret in school. However, when someone blatantly used flash right in front of his face, he could not even pretend to ignore it, let alone allow it to continue to develop after the other party's utterance.

If it was a normal situation, the person who had been secretly photograph should have a lot to say, However, as You Liangxing tried to open his mouth to speak, every cell in his body was expressing a strong rejection.

.... He did not want to speak.

You Liangxing went straight for the boy's phone and pointed at the password input box above.

The boy said: "3320, ah, wait!"

Before the voice could finish, You Liangxing had already deleted the photo. Since there was only one of him in the album, the deletion occurred very quickly. When the boy took back his phone, he was only in time to make a cry of regret.

"It's gone." The boy had a face full of heartache. After being sorrowful for awhile, he regained his spirits and told You Liangxing: "Honestly, I only think that you look really handsome, you have to believe me."

After he finished speaking, he paused, and he seemed to realize how strange his words sounded. It was like he had woken up to reality all a sudden when he reacted: "Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean it that way, I just, I'm just particularly envious of someone like you!"

The latter half of the boy's words seemed like something he spat out from gritted teeth. Previously, when he had been caught red handed for sneaking a photo, he had been candid and fluttery about it. However, who knew why he was being shy at the stage where he had to talk about it.

"If you look at my height, you should roughly understand. I'm short, and I... am a little cute. It was fine in junior high school because I always thought that I would grow more in high school. But now that even high school is over, I'm still the same, and how does a boy live with an appearance like mine? How can I not feel anxious when I'm about to attend university soon? And that's why a person who is as tall and handsome as you is basically my dream."

"No, it's not a dream, you are my tomorrow! I will definitely grow up!"

The air was extremely quiet.

You Liangxing did not move at all.

The boy's expression seemed to be stricken with more and more embarrassment. Face flushed, he urged: "Say something."

You Liangxing paused before he opened his mouth to speak: "You're not that cute, you're rather ordinary."

The boy: "....."

The boy's outlook collapsed, and he cried without tears. "What kind of main takeaway is that? I just praised you for being tall and handsome! Furthermore, how am I not cute? Everyone praises me for being cute!"

With such a huge reaction, You Liangxing didn't know whether the boy wanted to grow taller or he wanted to stay the same.

In just one simple exchange, the distance between the boy and You Liangxing suddenly drew closer. Even if You Liangxing did not speak, the boy was already familiar enough with him to strike up a conversation. "Older brother, are you a university student? Which university are you from?"

While waiting for You Liangxing to answer, the boy's eyes brightened because You Liangxing's voice was too special. Not only did the intriguing combination not disappoint the boy, he seemed to empathize, as if they were fellow sufferers commiserating with one another.